Shot - 4

Sun rays entered in room through curtains disturbing Anika's sleep , She rubbed her eyes and look beside her only to find her husband missing like any other day , She look here and there for search of him and heard shower running in bathroom .

"He will not go office today , I swear on myself I will not let him go" She murmured and got down from bed , making her way towards living room , She found tej going through newspaper , Jhanvi sipping her coffee , Om and Gauri licking each other, Dadi watching her Aastha channel .

"Bade Papa" Called Anika and Tej folded newspaper close before looking towards Anika with a smile .

"Yess beta" replied Ten , faking a smile which didn't even reached till his lips completely .

"Today Shivay isn't going office" She said and picked up a plate for taking out breakfast , Her words made The furious and without thinking once he asked in angry tone "And Who are you to decide this?" he asked in loud voice gaining everyone's attention .

"First of all his one and only precious wife" She replied dramatically "And i don't think i need to tell you about my part of shares in your so called Oberoi Industry which is even in this market because of my Husband" she raised her brows demandingly waiting for Two to reply, who gulped and again put a smile before shaking his head .

"But......" Tej started , and Anika left the plate which was on her hand making everyone jump on their seat "But what?" she raised her brows and before Tej can reply Jhanvi jumped in conversation "But nothing , Today Shivay isn't going office, it's decided" She look towards plate with sad look and raised her head , glared her husband . " What will you do in home all day Tej? just go office" Said jhanvi and Anika smirked , Shivay who was watching all this secretly wiped his sweat and came out from his hidden spot and start heading towards main entrance with his briefcase , with his head down .

"You are not needed in office today" Tej said in bitter tone , like he is talking with one of the servant of Oberoi Mansion , Shivay look towards Tej , hurt shined in his eyes "You don't deserve this treatment atleast not at front of your wife" his mind whispered but as usual he lowered his eyes and start walking towards his room , Tears of anger brimmed in Anika's eyes , her lips trembled and she clutched her fist tightly before putting her feet on broken piece of plate and letting out a painfull scream .

"Anika" his feet stopped in mid and suddenly a scream came out from his mouth without his permission , throwing his briefcase away He ran towards her and before he can even catch her she fell on floor whimpering. Oberoi's stare towards Shivay in shock because they are listening his loud voice for the first time .

Tears welled up in his eyes as he stare her tears , their eyes met and her tears came out from her eyes like they were waiting for his tears "How many times i told you to not to break plates?" he asked in soft and cracked voice before helping her and picking her in his arms without a little bit of hesitation.

"From now onwards she will not break plates" Jhanvi murmured happily which went heard by Gauri who laughed .

"See , what you did to yourself?" his lips were close to hers and he held her close to him without giving a damm to his family members .

Anika smiled with tears and wrapped her both arms around his neck and kept her head on his chest , and listened his scolding with smile " Why are you smiling?" he asked a little bit angrily and this made her cry , All she hears was his concern nothing else , As soon as he entered in their room, A sob came out from Anika's mouth even before she can control herself , his world stopped , he felt himself going numb because first time he saw someone crying apart of his own self .

"Is it paining allot?" he asked with love and she shaked negatively before pushing herself more close to him if that was possible after sticking completely with him .

"Then why are you crying?" he asked in cracked voice and she cried more making him worried .

"I feel like crying" she sobbed and placed a kiss on his heart and his grip got loosened on her making her fall on bed , he stare the wall at front of him numbly , Anika winched loudly breaking his trance and he quickly realised his actions , his mouth fell open and he gave her most innocent look before kneeling down beside bed and checking her for any injury .

"I am sorry but you should not do that" he said in a breathe and quickly head towards her feet "It was you who is responsible for my action , I mean who do these things suddenly?" A small smile tugged on his lips and Anika completely went in her aww zone looking towards her husband .

She just don't know why? but she felt like crying whenever she saw his innocent face , She feel herself Queen of world after being in his arms before she can control herself she hided her face in her palms and cried hard for the first time in her life , Her feelings were overwhelming her , She don't know what to do with herself and him , All she was able to do is cry nothing else .

"What is wrong with you?" he panicked, leaving her wound half dressed , She shaked her head negatively and whispered nothing "Stop crying" he held her in his arms and hugged her tightly like his every thing depend on her

"Bas enna nehde rakh le
ki zinda reh jawa
ENNA door bhi na hovi
ki kalla reh jawaan"

His heart beated wildly against his ribcage and he pulled her more in hug with tears , he don't know why she is crying this much and he don't even know why he is crying . Her lips got connected with junction of his neck and shoulder and he felt complete when she kissed him there and wrapped her both arms around him more tightly .