#Shot 21

First of all Thanks to you all who supported me with "The Hidden beauty (Princess tale)" .. I m glad you guys liked that book as that book have major of my interest you guys will get update of that book in alternate days ❤

Happy Reading ....

"Where you think you are going?" The man pulled Anika inside the washroom and locked the door , Anika's eyes widened seeing Om at front of her .

"And What do you think you are doing?"Anika shouted at the top of her voice and threw an angry glare towards Om before opening the lock of washroom ,She tried to walk away but before that Om pulled her back once again and pushed her against the washroom wall before trapping her between his arms .

"You start flying a lott bhabhi jii" Sarcasm dripped from his voice as he stare straight in Anika's eyes making her squirm in disgust "Is it money the idiot of my brother is making or you sleeping with his business partners?" Anika's blood boiled on his words and She was about to slap him but Om held her wrist in tight grip "As much i know my innocent and idiot brother I know he didn't slept with you till now , how fool he is" he smirked as his eyes ran down from Anika's head to toe and tears welled up in Anika's eyes listening his words , She slapped him tightly from her free hand and Om clenched his fist for controlling himself from punching her .

"Last time I didn't ripped your hands apart because I was in your house Omkara Singh Oberoi " Shivay's voice encoached and Anika sighed in relief "Do the same mistake once again and I promise you will be 6 feet under the earth" he threaten and his eyes turned dark blue..

Om's neck snapped towards Shivay as a dark look crossed his eyes and he digged his nails in Anika's wrist making her winch in pain , It didn't took Shivay even a second to reach over him and punch him straight on his nose "How dare you?" Shivay punched Om repeatedly on his face and in return Om punched  him back across his face making his cheeks crack and little blood spilled out from Shivay's cut , Anika screamed in fear seeing them fighting and tried to pull them apart but in this process she too get punched on her lips and her lips start bleeding lightly , Shivay's blood boiled seeing blood on Anika's lips and He took the charge of fight and start punching Om without caring about anything , Anika ran out from restroom and called the security including her own father and Mr Bajaj ,Tej and Jhanvi followed them and the scene at front of them shocked them till the core ,Shivay was punching Om without any mercy and Om was out of his conscious to respond any of his punch , Security pulled Shivay away from Om and Anika was quick to hug her husband for cooling his anger ,She rubbed her chest and plant a kiss on his chest , Shivay was quick to wrap his arms around her waist and checked her wrist, His eyes darkened seeing nails mark on her wrist and he once again tried to pounce on On but Anika held him in mid and nodded negatively.

A tight slap landed on Shivay's cheeks and he was about to grab the collar of the person who dared to slap him but stopped seeing his badepapa , Accept it or not but his mother teached him to respect elders and he isn't going to make her late mother disappoint on her upbringing .

"How dare you?" He gritted his teeth angrily and look straight in Tej's eyes giving tejvi another shock "How dared you to slap me Mr Oberoi?" He roared angrily and whole washroom encoached from his voice .

"How dare you to beat my son you trash" Tej shouted angrily and was about to slap him again but Anika being her husband shield held his hand and jerked him away .

"I respect you Mr Oberoi and I will appreciate if you don't lose that little respect in my eyes too" her jaw was clenched .

"Youu" Jhanvi tried to come in mid but was held by Mrs Mehta who passed her a tight smile and signed her to watch the scene without interfering .

"You son tried to Misbehave with my wife" Shivay said bitterly and Tej chuckled .

"May be She invited him...." before he can complete his sentence a punch landed on his face and everyone was shocked seeing the owner of punch

"Last time i was quite when you pointed finger on my daughter character because I was under your roof and my children's were living in your house Tej singh Oberoi" Mr Mehta screamed in anger "But don't you dare to hide you son wrong deed by blaming my daughter" He pushed Tej away and glared the couple and unconscious Om angrily. 

"I will ruin you Pride your Oberoi Empire Tej Singh Oberoi " Shivay threated and Shiver ran down in everyones spine "But before that Omkara Singh Oberoi will go jail for his deeds" Shivay said and turned back on his heels with Anika in his hold ,They all head out from Washroom . After saying sorry to guests Mr Bajaj ended the party and Shivay called police and Ambulance , He filed case against Om and sent police with them for arresting him after his treatment.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Two more shots before the book will reach it's end 😁😁 Now you guys are free to tell which type of scene you want as I m going to show Shivika consumation and their happy life (Consumation will not be in much detail as many of readers here have problem with that)