#Shøt 20

Three months leap
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Things were going great in business as Shivay get good hold on business with Anika working as his assistant, Now not only Shivay but Anika too got too much busy in work , They both was doing their best to get on top but things were not easy with Omkara and Tej Singh Oberoi in their opposition, Om didn't left a single stone unturned to crash down Shivay's business but Shivika always outsmarted him with there intelligence , Oberoi's empire was loosing their position in business world because of Om as he was too damm busy to not let Shivay grow more but his every plan failed before it make any loss to Shivika's business.

"Anika , You ready?" Asked Shivay buttoning top buttons of his shirt .

"Five minutes Shiv" Anika replied brushing her hair and setting them down to her shoulder.

"We will get late" Shivay pouted making himself comfortable on bed " Five more minutes" Anika replied before making fleets of her sarree "This is what you said five minutes before too" Shivay whinned and leaned on headboard , tiredness of office work took over him and he doesn't even realised when sleep took over him and he start snoring in sitting position only.

Anika got ready after 20 minutes and turns towards Shivay happily "let's go" She chirpped but didn't get any response in return, her gaze softens when they fell on Shivay who was snoring lightly with his mouth open slightly, She made her way towards him and caressed his face before planting a kiss on his forehead .

"Shivay " She shook him lightly and caressed his hairs, his tense features relaxed a little bit under her touch.

"Shivay" She shooked him once again and this time he waked up a little and rubbed his eyes for getting rid of sleep , he took in her appearance and a small smile captured his lips "You look stunning" He whispered in his husky voice and Anika blushed in response .

"let's go else we will be late for ball" Anika whispered and they both straightened themselves before heading out from their beautifull home.

■■■■■■

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Oberoi" The host of the party greeted Shivika and made his way inside with both of them "I must say you are really great in business , we finally got the deal with Singhanias after our merger and Dad threw this party specially for you both" his eyes danced on Anika taking her appearance and he went awestruck by her beauty.

"I will appreciate if you don't make my Wife anymore uncomfortable and tore your gaze away from her" Shivay gritted his teeth angrily and the young Bajaj quickly look away not before passing an apologetic  look to the couple .

"It wasn't my intention to make you uncomfortable Mrs Oberoi" The young Bajaj cleared his throat "I was just awestruck by your beauty" he blushed and his words made Anika blush too much for Shivay's annoyance , he tightened his grip around her waist and pulled Anika more close to him if that is even possible .

"Umm thank you" Anika replied in her melodious voice and again Mr Bajaj just kept staring at her face "We would like to meet your dad" She said quickly feeling Shivay's tensed for beside her .

"Yaa sure" Mr Bajaj looks away and head towards an old man who was looking exact copy of young Bajaj but older version .

"Dad" Mr Bajaj who was engrossed in having conversation with another couple whose face was not visible to Shivika because of their back facing towards  Shivika.

"Finally you made it son" Mr Bajaj smiled and crossed the couple for taking Shivay in hug "You are looking Beautifull Mrs Assistant" Mr Bajaj teased Anika who blushed before hidding her face in Shivay's crook of neck making him chuckle on his wife shyness.

"Ohhh my , it's really a pleasant sight to see" Mr Bajaj chuckled and teased Anika a little more who was now completely red as tomato.

"Stop teasing my daughter Armaan" A voice boomed behind Anika and Anika's head snapped towards the source, A wide from spread on her face before she jumped on her father forgetting that she is in a ball party ..

"Daddy" She squealed like a little girl and plant a kiss on her dad cheeks making Mr Mehta Smile on his little daughter ."Princess" Mr Mehta placed a warm kiss on Anika's forehead before realising her from hug , Anika parted away and as soon as her eyes fell on the couple with Whom Mr Bajaj was talking minutes before, All colour drained out from her face and her jaw clenched in anger , Shivay followed his gaze and his posture turned tensed when he saw his bade papa and badi Mom there .

"Excuse me" Anika faked a smile towards everyone and moved towards restroom , Shivay too was about to follow her but stopped in his track listening Tej's voice .

"Did you forget your manners of greeting  boy" Tej said gaining everyone's attention.

"No Tej Singh Oberoi , I just stopped knowing the presence of people's who are nothing but a waste of time" his voice was filled with pure hatred making Tejvi flinched and Other stare him with wide eyes .

●●○○●●

"Where do you think you are going?" Someone held Anika's hand before pulling her inside the restroom and locking the door .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Target - 380 Votes ❤