#Shot 19

"Who?" Asked Shivay raising his brows in questioning manner .

"You will get to know that soon for now let's have lunch" Anika pecked Shivay's cheeks making his cheeks tint red in colour.

"Okay" he replied and head towards dinning area with Anika in his arms , They both chuckled looking in each other eyes and soon Anika placed her head over his chest and kissed his chest making his heart beat in a wild pace ..

■■■■■■■■

The knock on the main door disturbed Shivay "who can be on door , I don't think anybody know where we live" he muttered under his breathe and kept his laptop aside before making his way towards the door , he opened the door wildly and frowned seeing unknown faces on his door .

"How can I help you?" he asked in his business tone and the person on other side engulfed him in a hug startling him ..

"By getting aside and letting me enter in house" the lady who was carrying a little two year old baby girl in her arm said and get inside the house much to Shivay's displeasure.

"Excuse me" Shivay wiggled in the grip of man and finally get succeed in freeing himself from his strong grip "who you guys are?" he shouted and pass them glare .

The baby start crying listening his loud voice and the woman glared him before making her way to him and passing him the baby "Now make her all silent, it took me 40 minutes to make her silent before knocking your door" She said and glare Shivay much to his shock.

"You patidev " She pointed towards her husband "Go and get me a glass of water" she ordered and man nodded passing smile towards his wife "Where the hell is your wife?" The lady asked and Shivay was now had enough , first of all the baby in his arms crying her heart out close to his ears , second the annoying woman who is trying to dominant here and third the weird man who is smilling foolishly ..

"You" Shivay glared towards the lady and passed her the baby making her hold the little two year old "with your baby and this piece of crap" he pointed towards Man while saying crap "Just get out from my house , else i will call cops" he threaten but she shrugged and made herself comfortable on sofa .

"disrespectful trash " She muttered looking towards Shivay and rocked her baby tried to calm her down but the cries of baby only increased "I just don't know how she handle this man" She twisted her mouth and crossed her legs before glaring her baby .

"Ohhh just shut up! you are annoying me" She glared her baby and made her sit far away from herself , Shivay's jaw clenched seeing her act but he composed his calm and look around for any trance of man who was no where to be seen .

"Rudraaaa" A loud scream gained his attention and he quickly ran towards the source of Voice when he realised that the voice belong to his voice , his steps halt on kitchen entrance and he frowned seeing his wife hugging the man tightly like her life depends on him "Ohhh my god" She placed a kiss on his cheeks and that's it , Shivay let out an animalistic growl before striding towards them and ripping her away from him harshly , he didn't even think for a second and punched Rudra across his face , Anika's eyes widened and she screamed before running towards Rudra and checking his face ..