#Shøt 17

#PLEASE READ THE NOTE AND SHARE YOUR  VIEWS ❤

This Chapter is going to be little boring as It's about their struggle and hard days .  I hope you all to understand Shivay as well as Anika condition in few upcoming chappies because for Shivay their future and His little Empire is important to proof himself and Anika too need time because she is all alone . If you all don't want it then too do tell me I will skip all this and directly jump on his successful life which  I don't want to do but if you guys want then I will , Anyway do share your views and let me tell you there is little jealousy , anger , possessive track in the story too which is going to exaggerate this story a little more only if you guys want else i am okay to end this in upcoming few shots too because My college is going to start soon but i am planning to give updates at that time too .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's been three month since Shivika moved in Shivay's late parents house to start their new life , Shivay was working his ass off from the second day of his new life, long forgotten about another things including his wife who just keep waiting for him in nights and fell asleep in sitting position in living room. It's  not like he doesn't care for her or doesn't love her but the workload get too much for him and also it was start so it took him everything to stable the little but a powerful and fast growing enterprise of his .

"I must say Mr Oberoi , You did great in there" Shivay's new business partner shooked hand with him and they both head towards his cabin for further procedure .

"Thanks Mr Desai , I hope there isn't any more issues and doubts over this project" Shivay responded in his business tone and took his place behind the desk and signed Mr Desai to took his place as well .

"Not at all Mr Oberoi, I would love to be your partner in this project and I believe this project is going to give us huge profit in return" Mr Desai replied with a gentle smile .Shivay pressed the intercom  and his assistant entered wearing a tight white shirt which looked like it will rip apart from her breast region and a tight pencil skirt which made her back look more bulky and curvy as it really is , She passed her slurty smile towards both Mr Desai as well as his boss but Shivay was quick to ignore her .

"Papers Ragini" Shivay asked raising his brows and Ragini quickly passed a bunch of papers towards Shivay .

"You may go now" Once he get the paper he ordered his assistant to leave and she did , They both read and agreed with clause and conditions and finally signed the contract , shooked hand and agreed with the share of 30 percent of profit to Mr Desai and 70 percent of profit to Shivay.

As usual time flew away soon and when Shivay tore his gaze away from his laptop and look towards the clock guilt flashed in his eyes , his shoulder slumped in regret and he quickly got up and headed out from his cabin and made his way through the dark corridors of his office , His office is little and cozy , The number of employs in his office is less as compare to the need and he isn't in condition to afford
the expense of new employs as he is already in debt now , all this including the money he lended from his few friends added more pressure on him to stable his business as soon as possible and give them their money back before they barged in his life and ask for their shares in his business .

Anika's eyes were fixed on door entrance as she was waiting for her husband to show up but like other day today too luck wasn't in her favour , It's been past 12 and he wasn't still showed up, which used to made her worry in initial days but not now as she is used of her husband coming home late , They both hardly exchange words and kisses in past few weeks and this is one of the thing which doesn't help Anika more to comfort herself , She is trying to be everything a good wife should be but her patience is finally running weak but she still choose to be silent because she can see the pressure and difficulties he is going through , She is witnessing the way he keep working his ass off for even a simple deal which doesn't even give him half of the profit he deserve in return but still he didn't complained and let his self down but choosed to work more hard ...

As it was getting hard for Anika to keep her eyes open , her eyelids dropped and finally sleep overtook her and before she can control and keep herself awake for few minutes more she fell in deep slumber in her usual spot.

Shivay entered silently and dropped his briefcase and phone on sofa before making his way back to the main door and locking it from inside, he does everything silently not wanting to wake Anika's up , his heart clenched seeing her pale face and he very well knew the reason , he noticed her body which is getting more lean in each passing months and he sighed knowing very well that he is the one who is responsible for all this , he remembered their initial days when they didn't even had enough money to have food both time in a day just because he refused to take favour from anyone , At a point he thought that his wife will complain and leave his side like other did but she didn't , She stayed true on her words not leaving his side even when they both went through worst phrase of their life when he returned from office all frustrated and tired, She was always there for him as a best friend , mother , wife, partner everything he desired..

Shivay slided close to Anika and wrapped his both arms around her and pulled her fragile body on his , he placed a kiss on her forehead before scooping her in his arms and heading towards their room , his brows creased in worry as well as fury when his eyes fell on the untouched food , he hated this in Anika .

Once they were inside the bedroom , he placed her on bed and head towards the almirah , he took out his nightwear and placed his watch and phone safe inside the almirah because they were the only one he own after selling his other costly watches and phones for arranging the money for the food  . He quickly stripped from his office cloths and get in his night cloths and headed towards the bed , he took his wife in his arms pulled her closer , placed a kiss on her forehead once again before lowering a little down and pecking her eyes , nose and lips ..

"I am really Sorry Anika" He whispered before tiredness overtook him and he too fell in slumber holding her tightly in his arms

■■■■■■■■■■

Please give an honest review about this chapter that will help me to decide what I have to write next .

Thank you for your votes and Comments ❤

TARGET- 350 Votes ♥️💙