#Shøt 13

Dedicated to my all dear Readers..
Thanks allot for your vote and comment guys ❤

Let's begin with chapter ...

"Anika" Shivay shaked her lightly "Get up , we reached" he whispers in her ear and Mr Mehta raised his brows and leaned back on his driving seat .

"Anika get up" Shivay whispers and Mr Mehta frowned and stare Shivay through mirror. "Anika we reached get up" he whispers in her ear again ..

"Why are you whispering?" Mr Mehta whisper asked from Shivay and Shivay raised his brows in response .

"She is sleeping na that's y" he whispers reply and shaked Anika lightly before whispering in her ears once again "Get up" .

"You are suppose to wake her up" Mr Mehta whispers and Shivay frowned "So?" he asked in confusion " So You are not suppose to whisper" Mr Mehta said loudly and Shivay quickly placed his palms on Anika's ear . 

"It's not the way to wake anyone up Old monster" he muttered under his breathe but again for his unfortune Mr Mehta heard .

"I m the one who waked her up in past twenty four years you Young Monster" Mr Mehta retorted back and shaked Anika a little harshly for waking her up , Shivay frowned  and tried to save her from harsh shook . Anika whispers some incoherent words before opening her eyes .

"You shouldn't shake her like this" Shivay glared his father in law unaware from Anika's eyes which were on him

"So What? Am I suppose to whisper like you?" Mr Mehta whispered mimicking Shivay who pouted in response and glared Mr Mehta "Cruel man" he whispers pulling Anika's body close to his chest .

"But i m still on my point , You should not shook her like this" He retorted innocently and shooked Anika harshly showing Mr Mehta how he shooked his Anika few minutes  before

"And What you just did?" Mr Mehta smirked, Shivay's eyes widened , he look down towards Anika's face and shaked his head negatively "It wasn't me, it was your father who shooked you" He said in a breathe and Mr Mehta glared shivay .

"Why are you adamant on making my daughter hate me?" Mr Mehta asked sternly and Shivay frowned.

"I am not doing anything dad , It's you who is planning to keep her with you and send me away " He pouted like a child and Anika stared him with love , She knows her husband is damm cutee and innocent but she never knew that her husband is this much insecure and childish too ,She raised her hands for cupping his cheeks but stopped listening her father.

"And Who told you this?" Mr Mehta retorted and Anika turned her head towards her dad .

"I know it , I saw you locking her in car and not letting her come to me" He replied sulking like a five years old and Anika who was trying hard to control herself after seeing her this much cutee husband lost her control , She pulled his face down and placed a hard kiss on his cheeks . 

"Ewwww" Mr Mehta closed his eyes like a kid and turned away "Today's kid" He murmured and get down from Car not before saying "When you guys will done then come inside the home"

"Your father is damm rude"Shivay pouted and Anika pecked his side of lips making him blush. "let's go" She whispers against his cheeks and he nodded before placing a kiss on her forehead .. "Whose coat this is?"Shivay frowned seeing Anika's coat and she smile before replying "Dad's"

"It's not looking that much good on you, You should try this"Shivay quickly removed Anika's coat and Start opening his own coat , he was damm busy in getting jealous from his own father in law that he didn't even realised that Anika is half laying on his lap only in blouse and skirt.

Anika blushed like a teenager before hiding her face in his chest and he stare her at first confusingly then shrugged away with a smile and patted her head , he made her wear his coat and took Mr Mehta's coat with a smirk .

"Now let's go" He picked her up in his arms in bridal style and head inside the mansion , They stopped on door listening Mrs Mehta angry voice .

"I told you to not make her marry in Oberoi family" She shouted angrily "but you were adamant on making my daughter life hell , Now see that boy is on road , he is going to live here to eat for free" She screamed and Mr Mehta glared his wife angrily , Anika sighed Shivay to place her down and Shivay who was damm hurt to even respond placed her back on her feet , with his head hung down, tears were threatened to fall but he controlled himself "You are not this much weak Shivay , You are the boy who survived for a year without your parents " his mind consoled him and he nodded with tears .

"What the hell is wrong with you ?" Mr Mehta shouted angrily "I know you don't like Shivay because i choosed him over your friend's son and Anika is my daughter , I know what is right or wrong for her" he retorted angrily and Mrs Mehta glared

"So now daughter of bîllîonârîe is going to live with an Ex bîllîonârîe, You too know our Anika she can't even survive a month without wasting lakhs" Mrs Mehta retorted back and they both continued unaware of the presence of Shivika , Anika held Shivay's palm in his and intwinged her finger with his and turned towards him .

"Let's go to your parent house" .

■■■■■■♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤■■■■■■

Sorry for late update guys , I was little busy with packing because now my holidays ends and I have to go back to my hostel 😑

Target - 300 Votes ❤