#Shøt 24

Six months later..

Anika spilled out the content of her stomach and slumped down to floor with the help of wall, The ground beneath her seemed to shake and it get more hard for her to keep her eyes open any more ....

Mr Mehta's phone ringed as it's third time Shivay dialled number of his father in law , He was dying in worry from past an hour as Anika wasn't of picking his calls and he himself is out of country for a deal , This time too he doesn't get any respond and sighed in frustration , his patience were flying in thin air and it took him everything to not broke his phone in hundred pieces .

Finally after good 20 minutes Mr Mehta called him back only to greeted by his angry voice .
"Why the hell weren't you picking the call dad" He shouted and Mr Mehta was taken aback , Shivay never talked to him or anyone in his family this way. 

"Cool down Shivay , And tell me what is wrong? " Mr Mehta asked in calm tone and Shivay breathed for calming himself down before speaking.

"Anika isn't picking call, I told her last night to go Mehta Mansion as I was coming London but she denied , Now she isn't even picking my call" his voice cracked as worry was clear in his voice , Mr Mehta took information before responding with "I will check".

"And Dad please give her a nice lesson for worrying me like this" he said like a child and Mr Mehta smiled before heading out from his office and getting inside his SUV , he quickly drove towards Shivika house .

"Anika , Anika" Mr Mehta called out his daughter but doesn't get any response , Bad thoughts start coming in his mind and he ran here from there to search her , he checked backyard , kitchen , guest room , dinning room and their room too but there wasn't any trance of Anika , he does not seem to understand where to search her anymore , the first thing which came in his mind is dial Shivay's number and On the first ring Shivay picked the call like he was only waiting for the call .

"Dad, Just teach her a good lesson" he said playfully "Sh...Shi.. Shivay" Mr Mehta stammered in response and Shivay's breathe stuck in throat , Many thoughts came in his mind at that instant but he shrugged them off .

"Anika is nowhere found , Even house was open" He said and Shivay fell on bed with thud , His mind went blank as he start sweating , Mr Mehta's condition was not less he too was looking like someone pulled life out from him , silence prevailed in enviroment only to broke by Phone ring , Mr Mehta quickly came out from his trance and ran towards the source of Voice, his feet came at halt at front of bathroom , without thinking once he pushed the door open ..

"Anika" he yelled in worry snapping Shivay out from his thought "Anika , what's wrong?" Mr Mehta placed the phone inside the pocket and patted Anika's cheeks .

"Dad Dad, What happen ? Dad , Is She fine?" he asked panting heavily but only get muffled words in response , his worry reached at peak and he ordered his assistant to book ticket back to India ..

Mr Mehta placed Anika inside the car and made her wear seat belt , he quickly drove towards hospital and it took him 2 hours to reach there , his worry for his daughter was increasing in each passing second but he composed himself for his daughter , The car came in halt at front of hospital and in another 10 minute , Anika was inside the ward and was examined  by doctor .

Mr Mehta phone ringed 90th time in past 2 hours and he picked the call only to greet by the voice of Shivay who was breathing heavily

"Thank god!" Shivay muttered under his breathe before bombarding Mr Mehta with Questions " Where is Anika? Is She okay? What happened with her ? And why wasn't you picking my call Dad?" Shivay asked in a single breathe .

"Anika is in hospital , Doctor is examining her , I was bringing her hospital that's y i didn't picked your call" Mr Mehta replied .

"Dad" Shivay whispered tiringly as he himself was too much away from her ,His mind was full of worry "Did she get hurt?" He asked .

"No Shivay, She was just unconscious and you don't worry ,I will manage everything ,Do best for your meeting and I believe you will get this project too" Mr Mehta said lovingly and Shivay nodded negatively .

"No Dad , I am coming back now" He said and Mr Mehta sighed .

"There is no point of coming Shivay , I am here i will take care of everything and also it's matter of few hours , You can come after finishing the meeting" he said and Shivay hummed , His Mind was full with Anika but still he choosed to attend this meeting , This one project can completely change their situation , The company will be reputated one in market and also then he and Anika will get more time to spend with each other.

■■■■■

"Is My daughter okay Dr?" Mr Mehta asked as soon as Doctor came out from Anika ward.

"Everything is fine Mr Mehta , She fell unconscious because she isn't taking her meal properly and it's not good for her and her child" She said and Mr Mehta nodded not really paying attention to the word child .

"Is She conscious now ? Can i meet her?" He asked .

"She is conscious and you can meet her after sometimes , Nurses are performing few test on her" DOCTOR said and was about to leave but Mr Mehta's voice stopped her .

"That wasn't good for her and ....?" he asked and Doctor smiled seeing his confused expression .

"Her baby" She smiled leaving a grinning Mr Mehta .

■■■■■■■■■■■

Precap - last shot ❤