#Shot 25

Anika opened her eyes feeling tight hold on her palm , The first person who came in her view was her husband , his face was pale and his head was placed on bed beside her thighs as he was facing towards her with eyes closed, Anika raised her left hand up and caressed his cheeks with a smile  , She ruffled his hair lightly and stare him with love . She look around for her parent as it was her second day in hospital and Doctor  told her to rest because she is weak and had food poisoning. 

Feeling Anika's touch  , Shivay opened his eyes which were full with love and worry , tear made their way down from his eyes as he sucked in a breathe when her eyes met with his , He forwarded his right hand towards her and held her cheeks in palm , he shifted his table close to her and placed a kiss on her forehead .

"You scared the shit out of me" His tears fell straight on her face and she wiped her tears away before smilling and pulling his face close to her , She pecked his lips in response without uttering a word "I am not going to leave you on your own ever again" he tried to sound stern but nothing came in that way , instead of stern he sounded more sweet than before "And What the hell you ate that cause food poisoning?" he asked with a big frown on his face and Anika shrugged, She still kept mum and stare him with longing , It's only been two days since she last saw him but she felt like years , She opened her both arms and stare him with her cutee puppy eyes , His all anger vapoured and Shivay gladly went in her arms and hugged her back more tightly. 

"I didn't did that purposely Shiv" She whispered in his ears and Shivay sucked the junction between her shoulder and neck making her moan "I missed you'" her tears made way down to her cheeks.

"I missed you too my little nymph" He pulled a little away and pecked her nose as well as her lips .

"Where is mom and dad?" Anika asked looking here and there for her parents

"Mom Dad went back and they told me to bring you Mehta Masion straight from hospital" he said and placed his head on her Chest , No matter how girlish it sound but around his Anika he can't be the one he is now with others, She has great effect on him and he can't fake things around her , he can't just start behaving all change with her , he love to make her play with his hair , he love to keep his head on her chest and listen her heart beat , he love when she tease him and call him innocent and he want his relation with his Anika in that way only.

Soon Anika get discharged from hospital and Shivay drove towards Mehta Mansion , Anika was staring him in all this while , Her eyes were full of tears as she doesn't know why she is feeling like an emotional wreck , She tried to think about various thing but nothing was able to distract her .

"Shiv , Stop the car please" She whispered too much calmly and without even asking anything Shivay stopped the car and turned towards her , In next second Anika was in his arm and kissing hell out of him , She doesn't even gave him chance to respond as she held his face in her palm and kissed everywhere on his face , Shivay was just kept staring her with tears in his eyes , he bitted his lower lips to control himself as Anika continued kissing him like manic and at last she finally stopped kissing him and hugged him too much tightly .