#Shôt 10

"How can you do this Om ? , we are family " Asked Shivay in broken voice , genuinely hurt from his act but someone pushed him away with full force , making him stumble and fall ...

"How dare you bastard?" Shouted Tej and took steps towards Shivay angrily , Shivay look towards the person who pushed him and his eyes watered .

"Bade papa" his voice cracked and he stared him with tears "You are supporting him even after knowing what he did with Anika?" tears made their ways through his eyes but no one give a damm except Anika and Mr Mehta , Mr Mehta still maintained his hard composer not interfering in family matter , Anika wiggled in her father hold but Mr Mehta glared her daughter and doesn't loosened his grip on her arms .

"So may be it will your wife fault " Tej shouted "How dare she slap my son?" he glared Anika but quickly looked away when his eyes met with Mr Mehta .

"And How dare he touch my Wife inappropriately?" Shivay clenched his jaw angrily but still maintained his calm composer, he still doesn't want to talk against his badepapa .

"May be your wife would have given him signals" Tej blamed Anika and Shivay closed his fist tightly but still didn't raised his eyelids .

"Don't drag her in this mess badepapa and it's Om fault he is the one who should get punish ...." He stammered and before he can speak more he stumbble back by another slap on his right side cheek , he raised his lids and stare Jhanvi with glassy eyes .

"We gave you roof for stay and food to eat and this is how you are returning our favours" Jhanvi grabbed his collar and shooked him , Shivay hanged his head down , he felt shame on himself because of the insult his own so called family is throwing on him at front of his father-in-law and wife .

"But badi mom..." his words hanged in air seeing Jhanvi raising her hands for slapping him, he closed his eyes waiting for another slap but he listened someone getting slapped but didn't felt impact on his cheeks , he opened his eyes and saw Anika at front of him .

"Anik...a" he stammered and held her tightly , he made her turn towards him and she smiled before caressing his face and hugging him tightly "Calm do..down"  Shivay whispered in her ears and caressed her hairs "shhh! don't cry" he tightened his grip on her waist and continued caressing her hairs.

"How dare you come in mid? , it all is happening because of you?" Jhanvi shouted pulling Anika away from Shivay harshly and raised her hands to slap her..

"Badi Maa, stop" Shouted Shivay , without giving a damm to Shivay Jhanvi was about to slap Anika but Anika held her hand in mid and twisted her hand behind back making her winch in pain "Saasu mom" Getting back on her old self Anika whispered sarcastically in Jhanvi's ear "Enough , one more mistake and you will  be on floor crying out for help" Anika said sweetly in Jhanvi's ear , A smile plastered on Mr Mehta's face but he quickly hided and tried to be a gentle man .

"Anika sweetheart this isn't the way , leave your mother in law daughter" he tried to speak sternly but failed because of the smile plastered on his lips .

"How dare you?" Tej glared Anika and stormed towards het for teaching her good lesson but before his hand reach till Anika's hair, Mr Mehta held his hand and twisted behind his back .

"Don't you dare to do this mistake Mr Oberoi" Shouted Mr Mehta angrily "She is heir of Mehta empire and I will make your son pay for today" Mr Mehta gritted his teeth angrily and whispersd in low dangerous voice enough for everyone listen .

"You bloody bitch" Shouted Om and threw a punch towards Anika but Anika dogged it off and Shivay threw a punch on Om's face making him fell flat on his back and Om cried out in pain .

Anika look her both sides and giggled cutely and she pushed Jhanvi away making her stumble and fell on her knees , Mr Mehta too left Tej and stood beside his daughter , he glared Oberoi's angrily .

"You bloody moron , We peted you this long and you bite us today" Tej shouted angrily and grabbed Shivay from collar and drag him towards Main entrance "Get out from my house and don't you dare to show us your face" he threw Shivay out from Mansion and Shivay fell straight on road ,"You will not even get a penny" Tej smirked ...

"Let's go Anika" Mr Mehta said and dragged his daughter till his car , he forcibly made her sit inside and took driver seat..

"Dadd" Anika stare her father unbelievingly and stare Shivay in rear mirror ...

Shivay wiped his face in his palm and took out his phone from pocket, he dialled khanna's number "Khanna, Pack my cloths and certificates and bring my bag out of mansion" he ordered before wiping the blood off from his lips and forehead .

"You killed my Innocence Mr Tej Oberoi , Now just wait and watch what i do to you guys" .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Target- 300 votes ❤

Few shots left 🖤🖤

Now tell me which type of scene you guys want ..

Thank you for your votes and Comments guys 🖤