#Shøt 15

Anika continued glaring Shivay and Shivay sat on floor with his head on his palms , he turned back to look his mother and father in law for the last time before sacrificing himself for the mess they created .

"Anika" He called her too much sweetly but Closed his mouth quickly seeing her glaring him , He gulped hard and again did courage to open his mouth "I knew your mom was playing prank that's y i supported her" He tried to say something reasonable and ended up saying this , he once again sneak glance towards her but found her glaring him like before .

"I am not affraid of you ,okay" He whinned before getting up from floor and sitting beside her in full dabang mode but as soon as Anika got up from bed and made her way towards gate he frowned awaiting for her next action , his frown turned in scared puppy look as soon as Anika locked the door from inside .

"Are you going to beat me?" He asked with a scared expression and cupped his head in his palm "Oh god ! Where the hell i got stuck , First Mr Mehta then Mrs Mehta now you" he gave her his best puppy eyes and as usual Anika's anger melts, She stepped close to him and took her place beside him.

"Anika " He called her sweetly and tried to held her palm but decided another way "Anika" He called her again sounding more sweet than last time , Anika smiled but before he can notice she turned her face away making him more worried "Anika baby"he said in flow and Anika's eyes popped out from socket , She turned her head towards him quickly and stare him with wide eyes .

"What you called me?" She asked with a smile on her lips and waited for him to repeat ..

"Anika" he replied smirking towards her and her smile disappeared , She pouted and twisted her mouth uninterestingly and turned her face away ..

"Baby" He called her lovingly and Anika again turned towards him with a 440 volt smile .

"Say it again" she whispers with a smile and Shivay stare her innocently hiding his smirk .

"Anika" he whispered and Anika glared him angrily .

"You know what , I should agree with mom's decision , You are such a boring and unromantic husband , atleast I will get someone interesting and romantic" She said with a teasing smile and his jealousy overpowered him , he raised his brows questioningly before pulling her on his lap and wrapped his both arms around her bounding her tightly  , Shocking the hell out of her .

"What you said ?" he dared her to repeat and Anika wiggled in his grip and faked anger ."Don't you dare to think about it" his voice cracked a little and he stare her with tears "All i have is you Anika and I can't loose you" He whispered and hugged her tightly , Anika regretted badly for saying that and quickly wrapped her both arms around him ..

"I was teasing you" She whispered and placed a kiss on his neck , A smile made his way on Shivay's lips when he felt her lips on his neck ..

"Promise me , You will always be with me" He said and pulled her more close to him if that is even possible .

"Promise" She moaned getting effected by their proximity and threw her head back when Shivay for the first time sucked  her neck and shoulder region..

"Shiv" She moaned in his ears and he hummed continuing his work "L... lea... leave .. m...me " She stammered and Wiggled lightly in his arms .

"You were calling me unromantic before few minutes cupcake" He gave her a cheesy nickname and Anika broke in fits of laughter not able to digest this side of his , Shivay frowned and pouted sadly before pushing her on bed and hovering her trying to intimate her and make her nervous but failed when she again laughed .

"You know what ... " Shivay stammered and quickly got up from her and layed beside her "Let it be , I am not even going to try to be romantic anymore" he pouted angrily and Anika removed her coat swiftly and raised herself a little on her elbows "So?" She whispers trying to sound seductive but it was Shivay's turn to laugh , Anika frowned and pouted sadly on her failed attempts , Shivay laughed his heart out at first then turn towards Anika still laughing but his laughter died down in his throat as soon as he took her appearance , the scene at Oberoi Mansion where she was on her blouse and skirt at front of reporter , his family and that unknown man flashed in his memory , his jaw clenched , Seeing him all silent Anika smirked and laughed but her laughter died down in her throat when Shivay crashed his lips against her taking her by suprise , he too doesn't know what came over him but he felt need of kissing her, his heart clenched thinking about the revenge "I will remove your every damm piece of cloth at front of whole world Omkara Singh Oberoi, You did wrong with my Wife and  I am not going to forgive you for this" his mind whispered and his heart agreed and About Shivay he was lost deeply in kissing his wife for the first time and Anika was too shock to react , She was smiling foolishly in kiss ... Shivay broke the kiss when he didn't get any response in return , He thinks he did something wrong and was about to apologise but before that Anika cupped his cheeks in her palms making him went rigid, he never ever had in this type of situation with any woman or not even was prepared with something like this like Anika.

"I love you" Anika stammered with fear of rejection and stare straight in his eyes , Shivay's eyes welled up with happy tears and he once again crashed his lips against hers not being able to express himself in words , They both kissed each other passionately but still  Anika's mom's word and his brother bad deeds forced him to proof himself .

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you for your vote and comment guys ❤

Target - 350 + votes ❤