#Shøt 12

"Let's go" Shivay whispered in Anika's ear not wanting Mr Mehta to listen "Before your father start his drama again Let's run from here " he whispered but his unfortune Mr Mehta already listened his words and glare him dangerously , Shivay passed a nervous smile thinking that Mr Mehta is glaring him because of his out burst.

"What were  you saying in her ears?" Mr Mehta held Anika's free palm in his and raised his brows toward Shivay .

"Hehehe" Shivay laughed nervously shaking his head negatively "Nothing important sir" he replied "hehehehe" he laughed nervously and an automatic smile tugged on both Anika and her father face , but Mr Mehta was quick to wipe it off .

"Hehehehehe" Mr Mehta let out a sarcastic laugh and pointed look towards Shivay who laughed back nervously "hehehe" Anika look to and fro between her father and husband .

"You were saying something about me son" Mr Mehta emphasised on me and laughed "hehehehe , I listened a little, hehehe" Shivay tried to smile back but failed as now He was caught and second Mr Mehta is gripping Anika's hand so he can't run away leaving his Anika .

"Hehehe" He faked laugh and fumbled  with words "I was telling her you are really a great father sir" his eyes shined with appreciation and Anika stare her father with love and wrapped her arms around her father waist , hugging her father tightly.

Shivay's eyes widened thinking about the possibilities of Mr Mehta dragging Anika in car and locking the door and window once again , he went close to Anika and slowly pulled her away from her father and hugged her , Mr Mehta frowned and Shivay laughed "hehehe" .

"Shivay?" Anika raised her head from his chest and give him a - What's-wrong- look , Shivay laughed again "hehehe" and patted her head making her keep her head back on chest.

"So Shivay?" Mr Mehta look towards Shivay and Shivay nodded "Where you will go?" he asked and Shivay frowned " What does he meant by where I will go?" his mind retorted and he glared Mr Mehta angrily "He doesn't care about our Anika , he should ask where we will go but here he is asking where I will go?" his mind continued blabbering and Shivay passed mean looks towards Mr Mehta "You fool , he is taking his daughter with him that's y he is asking about you that where you will go" his heart shuttered on the thought of going away from Anika and he tightened his grip on her more .

"Shivay" Anika patted his chest and he came out from his thoughts and stare her questioningly "Dad is asking something " She whispered before snuggling back in his chest .

"Yess dad" he said in flow then realised that he called him dad instead of sir "I mean sir" he corrected himself .

"I prefer dad more" Mr Mehta said "Where will you go?" he asked again and Shivay remembered his mind and heart conversation once again, shaked his head negatively .

" first thing I am not going anywhere without Anika and second thing I have my parents home I will go there with my Anika" he emphasised on my Anika and Mr Mehta glared his son in law , he huffed breathe and placed his one hand on his hips and continued glaring Shivay who hided his face in Anika's hair and sneaked glance towards Mr Mehta .

"You both get in the car now" Said Mr Mehta loudly as he noticed khanna coming out from mansion with trolly bag , he took bag from Khanna and placed inside the car before glaring Shivay and Anika who still remained in hugging position .

"I said get in the car kids" he ordered and Shivika quickly get inside the car and took back seat , Mr Mehta took driver seat and glanced Shivika through mirror and sighed seeing them back in hugging position, he shaked his head on Shivika's childishness and smiled ..

"What's your plan about business Shivay , Your bade papa left you with nothing" he purposely asked it making Shivay stiff , Anger flashed in Shivay's eyes but he inhaled Anika's hair and smiled.

"He choosed me for CEO position because i was eligible for that dad" he replied with proud "I can make thousand Oberoi's empire because i have something they lack " he replied smirking "TALENT" he kissed Anika's forehead and Mr Mehta felt proud seeing his confidence .

"I can help you" he genuinely offered help but Shivay denied "I will prefer to start from ground so when i reach sky I don't see anyone's sweat and blood except mine and my wife" he tightened his grip around her head and look towards her only to found her sound sleep with her mouth little open and fist clutching his shirt like a little baby 🖤

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Target- 300 votes 🖤❤

Updated Baby in my womb- 3 🖤❤

Thanks lot for your vote and comment guys 🖤❤

hey ! just go and check my conversation board once 😍 I was shocked after seeing that I m updating three to four shots daily🙊☻😍