#Shot 8

Before Shivay can get chance to collect himself , media stormed inside the room and start clicking picture of Anika , Shivay stood there for a minute numbly before heading out of the room with tears in his eyes , Reporters start clicking pictures of Anika and that unknown mysterious man .

"Anika bhabhi" Gauri faked gasp and listening her voice , all family members gathered there , Dadi closed her eyes in shame and shaked her head in disappointment "Hey bhagwan!" she murmured touching her ears and asking forgiveness from god "I knew it from so long that this girl isn't right for Shivay" Jhanvi gritted her teeth angrily and twisted her mouth in disgust "I am going to call Mr Mehta , he should know what his daughter did , She destroyed our reputation in society " Tej shouted loudly grabbing media's attention and All reporters turned towards him and start throwing questions on him "I knew it from starting that she is one of the rich spoil brat" Om said more loudly and all camera men turned camera towards him , he smirked before signing sadly and picked up a jar of water and threw straight on face of Anika and the man lying beside her, Man woke up with jerk and Anika moaned in pain holding her head, She tried to open her eyes but failed , She tried to sit but fell back and passed out . "See this shameless girl , She isn't even waking up" Said Gauri and All family members shaked their head in disappointment..

"Who the hell are you?" Om grabbed the unknown man from his arm and pulled his down from bed "What the hell are you doing in Anika room" he  threw a punch on the man face .

"I... I ... I ... we .. I mean .... we ... me and She is in l...love" he replied fumbling badly and Gauri smirked , She went towards Anika and shaked her vigorously for waking her up , Anika let us a shaky breathe because of the effect of the drug Gauri mixed in her coffee , She opened her eyes slowly and tried to adjust in sunlight, As soon as her eyes opened ,She took her surrounding and frown covered her face she stare each person in the room confusingly and when her eyes fell on camera mens whose camera were turned towards her , She look at herself confusingly , Her eyes widened in shock seeing herself in blouse and skirt only , She quickly covered herself from blanket and tears formed in her eyes .

"What's going on here?" She asked in crack voice and Om smirked before pushing the half nake man on bed and glaring towards Anika "This should be our question , What was going on here and what were you doing with this man in this room" he shouted and Anika jumped on her place due to fear , She stare everyone with tears in her eyes and for the first time in her life She felt too much lonely and out of words ,her mind was blank and she itself doesn't know what she have to say and what is going on around her .

"You don't even have a little bit shame Anika ,How can you cheat my Shivay?"Jhanvi faked concern towards Shivay and Anika stare her confusingly "And cherry on the cake you even bringed your lover in Our Mansion" She shouted and Anika flinched ,She felt affraid for the first time because this all is too much new for her , She doesn't even know how to deal with this  .

"Badi Maa , I don't know what are you talking about , I don't even know this man" She stammered and her eyes wandered searching for her Shivay but for her disappointment he was no where to seen .

"Stop lying Anika , We all just witnessed everything few minute before, How shameless you are?" Dadi scolded Anika and Anika start breathing heavily , She felt trapped and broken , Her single ray of hope her husband also wasn't there to support her.

"Dadi ,I swear I don't even know him" Anika begged them to believe on her but they all turned their back towards her .

"Mrs Oberoi , What is your relation with this man?" One of reporter threw Mike towards her and She jumped on her place feeling vulnerable .

"Mrs Oberoi , Are you and Mr Oberoi going to divorce soon?" Another reporter thrusted another mike towards her and tears start flowing with more speed from her eyes. "Shivay" She whispered and look here and there for him but when she didn't get a single glance of him, She hang her head down in shame .

"I .. I ... I don't know him .. be.. believe me there isn't anything between us" She stammered and start sobbing .

"Stop the drama and get the hell out from my house" Jhanvi pulled Anika from bed holding her arms , Anika winched in pain and stare Jhanvi with tears and shaked her head negatively .

"Stop it" A loud voice encoached in the room and Everyone turned towards the source of Voice and Everyone's eyes widened in shock when they found .........

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yooo♥️♥️

One more update ❤❤

UPDATED- Baby in my womb- 3❤
&
Ruined for him ♥️

One more announcement I have to do guys - This book and my another book "Ruined for him" going to end soon .

Only 3 to 4 shot is left in "Ruined for him".
And about this book then I will try my best to exaggerate it a little more ❤..