Shot 6

"Shivay " Anika called him out and he stopped in his track and turned towards her "Take the baby" She passed a mini Anika towards him and he took his little princess in his arms , placed a kiss on her cheeks and the little baby hitted her father from her tiny arms making him frown and smile at same time .

"Awww! My Shona" Shivay pecked her nose and she giggled before hiding her face in his chest and rambling coherent words , She then once again distanced herself from her father chest and stare him with her wide blue eyes , before hitting him again on his nose and hiding herself in his chest .

"Will you stop princess?" he placed a kiss on her hair and she shaked negatively before bitting him from her toothless mouth .

"Shivay , wake up" Anika shaked her husband "You have to go office to" She shaked him vigorously this time but instead of getting up he pulled her on him and placed a kiss on her hair "My baby" he murmured in his dream and Anika's eyes widened , She opened and closed her mouth for breathe and shaked him lightly , He stirred at first and then slowly opened his eyes ,his own eyes widened seeing Anika on him but suddenly his dream came in his mind and he blushed furiously, Anika stare him amusingly and a smile crept on her face seeing his beetroot red face .

"Ummm..  Anika... plzz" he stammered looking here and there and Anika bitted her lower lips for hiding her smile "I have to go office" he said looking everywhere except her .

"So?" she asked raising her brows and smiled mischievously.

"So i have to go and fresh up" he said with a little blush and Anika raised her brows again .

"So?" she asked and he shaked his head and tried to come on point "ummm.. So get up , I have to go washroom"  he said with a shy grin and at this moment Anika seriously want to hit herself , Shivay was getting more nervous in each passing second because of the proximity and his perfect dream , he blushed remembering his dream and shaked his head lightly .

"Shivay" he raised his eyashes and raised his brows "if you want to go office then leave my waist first" said Anika smirking and quickly pulled his hand away , and blushed .

"If you are done with blushing then get ready for office " Anika Said pulling away his blanket "Ohkay " Shivay headed towards Washroom when something stucked in his mind and he turned back towards her with wide saucer  eyes "I wasn't blushing" he said , scratching back of his head "Surely you were not" teased Anika and headed downstairs not before telling him to get ready .

<Kunal's Lover ,Sorry , The role of Kunal in this story isn't good one so if you guys are bother by this then please back off>

On way of downstairs , Someone wrapped his hand around her waist and pull her on his chest,  She gasped in suprise and pushed the person away with  anger "Om" She raised her brows angrily and Om smirked before taking two steps away from her , he folded his hands at front of his chest .

"What the hell was that?" Anika shouted angrily .

"Umm! Nothing" he smiled like a creep and stare her from head to toe , Anika felt uncomfortable under his gaze , She glared him angrily and next second slapped him right across his cheeks "Don't you dare to take me lightly you cheap,  else you will regret your birth bastard and I will make sure of it you douchebag" She warned him , pointing her finger towards him , Om's eyes turn bloodshot red ,he stare her with hatred and was about to make a move towards her but before that Shivay came there, he stopped in mid "Anika , Is everything okay?" he asked placing his hand over her shoulder and she nodded positively , passed her best smile towards him but still Shivay look towards then with doubt in his eyes .

"Om?" he turn towards Omkara "Everything fine here?" he asked once again and Om nodded positively gritting his teeth angrily .

"Okay , Anika I am getting late for office" he said softly ,staring her lovingly .

"Just wait in room , I will be back with our breakfast" Said Anika and headed downstairs , Her hands stings and she turned back and glared Ok once more but this time with more anger. "You will regret this slap Anika , I will take my revenge soon and after tha my brother will throw you out " He gritted his teeth angrily and headed towards his room

■■■■■■■

PRECAP - He stumbled back , seeing her in their room lying with someone else on bed , before he can get chance to collect himself and think , Media stormed inside the room .

❤❤❤

Target - 300V

Sorry For late update ,Was little busy

If you guys want , Check this one too