#Shot 16

Merry Christmas to you all guys ❤❤

They both lay beside each other for half an hour without uttering a word, Anika was staring celling with a smile and Shivay was staring her with a loving smile ..

Shivay hesitantly wrapped his arm around her waist and Anika stare him shockingly but her shocked face turned in a smilling one when her eyes met with his .. "Anika" Shivay breathed and she raised her brows without uttering a word " Are you sure you will manage? " he asked sincerely and a frown made way on Anika's face "I mean , You will be okay na .... I ... I.." he stammered and sighed..

"I am your wife Shivay , You should not hesitate before talking or touching me" She stare straight in his eyes and cupped his face in her palm "You have right on me Shivay, You can share things with me , You can even let out your anger and frustration at front of me but please don't hesitate like this Shiv" She whispered and his eyes start brimming with tears , he felt overwhelmed listening her words and engulfed her in a tight hug "It hurt when you hesitate before talking , touching or doing anything to me" her voice cracked a little and she responded the hug by hugging him more tightly .

They parted away a little and Shivay placed a tight peck on her lips making her blush , he kissed her forehead , eyes, cheeks and button of her nose making her giggle ..

"Are you ready for our new life?" he asked and she nodded positively before whispering a "yess" and pecking his lips ..

■■■■■■

Finally it was time for Shivika departure, Mr and Mrs Mehta tried to talk with Shivay and Anika to stay with them but Shivay denied and Anika supported him making her parents feel proud on their daughter.

Shivay drove towards outskirts , Anika was curious to ask where they were going but decided to maintain silence , She stare his face and noticed the tension line on his forehead , doubt in his eyes about his future , Worry evident on his face  and She sighed , She too knows it will difficult for them to start from start when they don't even have enough money to even start a little business , but she believes her Shivay , She believes him this much that she even denied the help her father was offering them .

"Don't distract me nymph" said Shivay with a smile and Anika squinted her brows listening another nickname ..

"What I did?" She asked innocently battling her eyelashes for looking more innocent ..

"You too know very well what you were doing" he smiled and continued driving without giving her a glance , Sweat dripped down from his forehead because of the tension and Anika licked her lower lips "How handsome he is looking even in this dishelved and sweaty state" her heart fanned over him and start thumping wildly in her chest making her moan in pain .

Shivay  tored his gaze from road and stare her amusingly , He noticed the dreamy look in her eyes and a light smirk spreaded on his face , he slowed down the car and cupped her cheeks in his palm from one hand and held steering wheel from another , he bringed her face close to his and placed his lips on her before giving her a sweet and loving kiss making her blush in the kiss , Anika lowered her eyes and bitted her lower lips as soon as Shivay freed her and focussed back on road , The thumping of her heart increased more and more and she finally decided to distract herself instead of distracting him , she look outside the window and went aww by the beauty of nature .

The beautifull red rose grabbed her attention and She was smitten by the beauty of rose , her eyes shined in pleasure and her heart clenched and unclenched on the thought of her Shivay to be like rose. She want him to be tough and dangerous like rose thorn of rose to the people who gave him pain And she want him to innocent and pleasurable like rose flower to the one he love , She so wants her Shivay to be like rose .

She was that much captured by her thoughts that she doesn't even realised when the car came to the halt and they were standing at front of small but beautifull house.

Shivay's eyes shined with tears as his childhood memory flashes in his mind, his hand reached for Anika's palm and he gripped her palms tightly in his bringing Anika out from her thoughts , She stare the house with awww and her eyes shined with pl...

Shivay's eyes shined with tears as his childhood memory flashes in his mind, his hand reached for Anika's palm and he gripped her palms tightly in his bringing Anika out from her thoughts , She stare the house with awww and her eyes shined with pleasure when she imagined them spending their beautifull future in this beautifull house .

She was startled when she felt his lips on the back of her palm , She doesn't know why but she felt like she is seeing a different Shivay , A Shivay who is going to achieve what he want and A Shivay whom she dreamed just a few minutes ago while watching the beautiful rose .

Her eyes were stuck on his face and she doesn't even realised when his lips landed on her and take her in a surprising kiss , Shivay removed her seat belt and pulled her on his lap before kissing her more passionately and lovingly and it doesn't took Anika anymore time to realise that something is surely changed in a day ...

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Target - 350 votes

Thanks for your votes and Comments guys ❤

Updated "Loving an Animal ❤"
&
"Baby in my womb 3♥️"

Sorry for late update , I am not feeling well that's y i didn't update on time ♥️