Shot - 1

First of all , let me confess  one thing , I got the idea of Shivay playing an innocent role from kainat-kainat book ... But Here Shivay isn't innocent as much kainat's Shivay , I mean , the role of Shivay in her book is really amazing and pitifull one, So you guys should try her new book for reading Shivay's innocent and Anika's braty nature ❤

And about this book , It's completely an arrange marriage (Husband & wife)  plot with their blooming love story .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Shivaay" Tej screamed from living room , and Shivay who was having breakfast bought by his wife , left the remaining bread on plate and start heading out of room only to be stopped by Anika's voice ..

"Bade Papa , he is having breakfast , he will come after having his breakfast properly" Said Anika , too much sweetly in her melodious voice and all Tej did was nod because last time when he gave her leacture over time then got a perfect reply .

"Bade Papa, I m ready" Shivay who witnessed this , gave a warning look towards Anika and head out of room with his briefcase ..

"Shivay" Anika whispered but he didn't respond and start heading out from mansion with Tej on his side, before he can even exit the mansion , a loud plate breaking sound came from his room making him shake his head defeatingly ..  Although he didn't react because , It's not new for him , now He is habituated from her anger , and daily morning Oberoi family go through the loss of one plate.

"One day , she will leave us with no plate , I just don't know why Tej always call Shivay at breakfast time only" Jhanvi murmured and glared her husband who was looking towards Anika's room for any drama , but being  silent and obedient daughter in law , She just cleaned the mess by herself and head out from room with broken plate and head down

Life was better than this before , She never even once thought that this marriage life will bring this much change in her life , After marriage her angry self turned in calm one and her stubborn self start adjusting with everything , without any complaints. 

She fell for her dumb husband at first sight only , Her heart danced wildly for the first time when she saw him entering in her Mansion . her cheeks turned cherry when her eyes met with his for the first time and at that instant she realised that she is in love with this man. 

"There will be no relation between us ,I m marrying just because i have too , I can't love you so please never ever try to invade my personal space even you can say no to marriage too" her heart broked in million pieces when he told her this instead of normal greating , when they privately talk for the first time , Later she even had doubt that if she is really married to a boy only because there wasn't any sign of physical need from Shivay's side , he always works like machine and eat and talk like robot without giving any heed to anyone , Later she observed each and every member of Oberoi family keenly and realised , how much useless they are.

Anika head towards kitchen and threw all pieces of plate in dustbin and wiped her tears , She really hates when someone turns her down and now She feels like she is going to turn down for all of her life , Her husband is such a family puppet. She threw the breakfast made by her in dustbin making jhanvi and Gauri gasp .

"What you did bhabhi ?" Gauri exclaimed "We didn't even ate now" Anika closed her eyes tightly and controlled her anger before turning towards her with fake smile .

"I can see , You have hand babe" Anika said with sarcasm "So just come here and use them by helping yourself and your would be in laws with breakfast " She completed and head out from kitchen without giving any other look to her and jhanvi , Only to stopped by another dramatic lady of this Mansion "Dadi.

"You are daughter in law of this house Anika , so behave like that only" Dadi said , glaring Anika with her little little dangerous eyes.

"That's my point , I am daughter in law not a servant who will cook for you guys when my husband go without having breakfast and lunch" She replied in anger and went away ignoring an angry jhanvi , Dadi and Gauri.

Later in night, Tej came back around  eight and Anika look towards door with hope to see his glimpse but get disappointed when door get closed behind Tej's back. She angrily head towards her room , messed up whole room and sat on bed angrily , in mid of pile of cloths .

All she was feeling after marriage was heartbroken , Her husband just love to give her pain , After listening his cruel words on her first meeting she still married to him because of her love for him , Something in her heart was telling her that this man isn't one he is trying to be , but now She felt she was wrong that time , Angry tears made their ways down from her eyes and a sob erupted from her mouth "I want to go back" She sobbed and digged her face in pillow and threw away few cloths , shattering them on floor . 

His eyes opened with jerk , he look around and found himself still in office, he look for time and sighed when he realised It's past of midnight , picking us his coat and phone from desk , Shivay quickly head towards Mansion , his head was completely filled with his wife , All time he want to divert himself and think something apart from her but everytime end up only thinking about her . It's been six months of their marriage and not a single night , he found her sleeping without tears strain on her cheeks , And he know that he is responsible for her tears and pain but he just can't help , he tried to make her understand that she should go back to her parents leaving him in his own but she denied and fought with him making one or another excuse.

"Khanna" Shivay called out the head security of his mansion , who quickly ran towards his boss and stand on his side .

"Sir" Khanna replied , hanging his head down

"Want to come for dinner?" Shivay asked with smile , khanna isn't only a bodygaurd for him but also mean family for Shivay .

"I would love to come with you sir but Mam is already waiting for you " he replied and Shivay nodded , his heart warmed knowing that someone is waiting for him to come back home , he love seeing her try to get his attention and with whom he is lying he can bear everything which come on him from his family but he can't bear a single thing when it comes to his wife

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The MAIN PURPOSE OF WRITTING THIS PART IS , I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR CURRENT LIFE AND CONDITION ❤ apart from it real story will start from next Shot...❤

jealousy , anger , pain , hurt , love , guilt , respect , ect will be start from next part only ❤