Shot - 3

"What?" Asked Anika a little bit rudely and glared Shivay , who was following her everywhere .
"Let me help you with dishes" he said in low voice and ignored her angry glare , by looking everywhere except her face.
"I will do it on my own" Anika bitted her tongue and regretted for being this much rude to him , when all He want to do is help her .
"How will you do it alone?" he whispered and stood beside her facing the dishes , Anika washed dishes and Shivay stood beside her without touching them or trying to wash them "Are you sure you are here to help me?" Asked Anika , throwing the plate and again one more plate sacrificed her life , Shivay jumped on his place and sighed when he didn't felt any pain. "I will never hit you" Anika quickly cupped his face in her palms , seeing his fearfull eyes , closing his eyes tightly he controlled his ragging heartbeat and placed his palm over hers .

He look straight in her eyes and they both shared an eyelock , full of emotions , their heart beated wildly against their ribcage making them feel that the blood pumping machine will come out at any moment , Shivay cupped her face in his palms and bent down making her head touch with his , Butterflies danced in Anika's stomach , She breathed heavily and her eyes start tearing up, She really loves when he even show a small gesture towards her , She love when he hold her hand even in normal way , She never felt any other need in apart from being in his arms , holding his arms and snuggling to him . Her eyes get closed and she felt his warm breathe on his forehead and waited for a sweet forehead kiss but alas "I think i m more hungry" he whispered against her forehead and she came out from the spell and stare him like he had grown horns on his head "What?" she asked loudly and Shivay looked here and there like he demanded something she can't give .

"Ummm .. nothing" he whispered and put some distance between them , An automatic smile formed on Anika's lips and she slowly made her way towards kitchen island and opened the lid of fresh food which she kept for herself "Have it" she forwarded him plate and he took the plate looking here and there "What?"she asked irritatingly seeing his this type of behaviour, She just found it hard to understand an antique piece like him , one second he behave all mature , another second he behave like a villain husband and sometimes he behave like an adorable child.

"let it be" he placed plate on island and start heading out from kitchen with Anika following him with plate , full of food . "Shivay" She called out in slow tone and followed him , she frowned when she noticed him going towards dinning table instead of their room "This man" she murmured to herself and placed plate on dinning table , Shivay sat down on one of chair and look towards her like a kid , waiting for her to feed him but Anika again forwarded plate towards him instead of morsel.

Shivay opened and closed his mouth for saying something but words didn't came out from his mouth, he once look towards plate and then Anika .
"Mr Oberoi" Anika called him out and he replied instantly without even thinking "Yes Mrs Oberoi" A smile cracked on Anika's lips and she stare her husband with more love .

"Why are you not eating" she asked , her tone  was too much soft and melodious . "Because you are not feeding me" he whispered in low voice but that was enough for Anika to hear "i will eat" he shrugged his shoulder and was about to took bite but she held his hand and start feeding him without looking towards him once , his eyes were glued on her and suddenly realisation dawned upon him that his wife too didn't ate anything . He held her hand when he noticed only one chappati on plate and frowned "Where is other three?" he bent down and look down , searching chappati . "Shivay" She called him out and forwarded another morsel but he denied and pressed his both lips together and let out a breathe , filling air in his mouth .. "I ate three chappaties" he asked after few seconds and Anika chuckled , She found hard to control herself when her husband is acting this much innocent and cute ..

"How can this man run a big empire?" she asked to herself and look towards Shivay only to find him glaring her "I heard" he stared her trying to glare but failed "You were not suppose to hear that" Anika retorted and glared him "but i did" he replied taking away plate from her and toring a bite from chappati before dipping the bite in Sabzi " You should not hear when you were not suppose to " Anika glared her husband and he shaked his head negatively "You should said that in your mind or mouth when i was not suppose to hear that" he retorted this time a little bit loudly "Why? Now you want me to take permission for talking" Anika made issue and gulped whole glass of water and accepted the morsel he forwarded towards her "Why are you exaggerating?" he asked pushing morsel in her mouth "Now you are not even letting me speak, I will not eat" Anika pushed glass of water away and Shivay shrugged "Your wish" he murmured and pushed last bite in her mouth "I told you I don't want to eat" Anika talked , chewing the food simultaneously and Shivay forwarded glass towards her "You are too much braty" he said and before she can reply , he left everything and ran away from there , As soon as he left she smiled heartily , She do this little fight purposely , She just want him to first open with her and after that she will handle this whole Oberoi mansion .  But before that she need to change her Mr Innocent a little bit .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●