s i x

< January >

{ Tate }

School's started back up and Ashton's now in the studio recording and writing. Ashton and the boys go in early so they can be home by the afternoon to spend time with us girls.

This morning, I felt the bed lift, signaling Ashton was getting up. As he pulled the covers off, the cold air hit me and I shivered a little.

"Sorry baby" Ashton whispered and covered me back up. I opened my eyes a little, watching him walk into the bathroom and shutting the door quietly.

I still had an hour before I needed to get up so I rolled over and closed my eyes back, but not really going to sleep since I knew Ashton would wake me up to tell me he was leaving.

And as expected, about 20 minutes later, I felt Ashton's lips on mine.

"I'm heading out. I'll be home before you get home" he told me, pulling away but still being close to my face. I nodded and leaned up and kissed him again.

"Love you" I whispered.

"Love you too" he smiled.

Once I heard the garage door close, I moved over to Ashton's pillow, taking in his scent, then going back to sleep for the remaining minutes I had left.

****

Once my alarm went off, I groaned but got up to get ready. I tossed on leggings and one of Ashton's shirts then slid my shoes on. None of my shirts really fit anymore. It's like overnight my stomach grew massively. It's still not huge but just big enough to make my shirts uncomfortable.

I walked back into our room and grabbed my keys and phone, then saw I had a text from Ashton.

-messages- 

Ashton: [ hey, I noticed your car tires were a little low so I took your car and
you can take mine.
I'll get them filled on my way home.
I already put your parking pass in my car for you ]

[ Aww thanks 😊 I'll try not
to crash your car 😉 ]

Ashton: [ please don't crash 😂
I'll see you later. Don't forget
our date night tonight ]

--------

I smiled and went downstairs and saw my backpack, purse, water bottle, and Ashton's car keys on the counter by the garage door. I smiled and grabbed it all and started out to school.

****

I got to school and parked next to Emma. She looked over and made sure it was me before getting out.

"Ashton's car today?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Apparently, my car tires were low so we switched for the day" I said.

"He's good to you" she smiled.

"I know. I'm lucky" I said as we started walking to class.

****

The day couldn't have gone any slower. I was exhausted and I was crampy. I really didn't feel great. Ashton and I have a date night tonight but I'm really not feeling like going out. I know he won't care when I tell him but I'm going to feel bad.