f i f t y - t w o

{ Ashton }

Getting Riley and Landyn up and moving was easy. They are so excited. I made sure our bag was together while Tate put the kid's MagicBands on, telling them not to take it off at all. But, once we were ready, I grabbed our backpack for the park and tossed it on my back and pushed the stroller out, then ushered us all out of the room and we headed for the bus to take us to Magic Kingdom.

Tate was walking in front of me, a kid holding each of her hands. They were asking her all sorts of questions, and she gladly answered. The moment was too cute though, so I grabbed my phone and took a picture, setting it as my lock screen, texting it to Tate, who's phone was in my pocket.

As we got closer, Tate let go of the kid's hands and let them run to the line for the bus and took my hand as I reached her. The bus wasn't here yet so we had to wait in line, which meant now was time for the safety talk,

"Okay boys," I knelt down, "You have to hold Mommy or Daddy's hand. You do not walk away from us. When we're waiting in line, you stay in front of us. And if for some reason, you get lost, you stay put and we will come to you" I enforced. They both nodded and I kissed their heads.

As the bus arrived, I folded the stroller and we got on. Tate sat with both the boys on her lap so more people could fit, and I stood with a bunch of other dads with the strollers.

I looked over at the kids once we started approaching. They were both up on their knees on Tate's lap, looking out the window behind her.

****

As soon as we got past security, Landyn hopped in the stroller and Riley walked next to it as I pushed it. Tate was on the other side of Riley and holding his hand.

"Look! The castle!" Riley jumped, pointing at Cinderella's castle,

"I know" Tate grinned, glancing at me, "We're gonna take a picture in front of it"

Right when we were in a good spot, Tate asked a woman to take a picture for us,

"Thank you" I nodded at the woman as Tate got her phone back and looked at it,

"Alright, let's go to Tomorrowland" I spoke and we headed that way.

We came up to the Buzz Lightyear ride and I swear Landyn jumped out of the moving stroller because right next to the ride, you could meet Buzz,

"Look Landyn!" Riley grinned, holding his brothers hand and pointing to Buzz,

"Go see" Landyn whined, pouting at Tate and I,

"Let's go on the ride first then we will go meet Buzz" Tatum told him. So we parked the stroller and got in line.

The line was long and I was curious to see how the boys would do. But they were doing great. They just played around while we slowly inched closer. Tate was in my arms, leaned back in my chest as we kept an eye on the kids.

It was finally our turn to ride and they let all four of us go together. Landyn sat in my lap and Riley sat in Tate's. Tate and I weren't going to the play the game so we sat back and let the kids go. But the kids were so bad at it, Tate and I ended up helping them.

"We won!" Landyn giggled as we stepped off. We dominated Riley and Tate.

"Whatever" Tate laughed, guiding us to the line to meet Buzz. Landyn literally couldn't stand still. He was bouncing with excitement. Riley likes Toy Story too but not to the extent that Landyn does. Riley's going to be excited when we meet Pooh and Tigger.

As soon as it was our turn, Landyn took off and hugged Buzz. Riley shyly followed behind and hugged Buzz too,

"Look at Mommy" I spoke, standing behind Tate as she took pictures. I was snapping my fingers and calling for Landyn the whole time. He just wanted to look at Buzz.