t h i r t y - t w o

{ Tate }

Our flight was very enjoyable. Ashton and I slept the whole way to New York since Michael and Crystal took Riley for the flight. We were woken up by Luke who aggressively shook us.

Riley was handed back to me once we were inside the airport, but Ashton grabbed him from my arms once we heard screaming girls, then he tucked me under his arm,

"Management is taking care of all the luggage. We are to just go to the hotel" he told me and guided me through and to the van.

Once we were all in the van, one of the boy's security guys, Steve, turned around from the front to all of us as we started the drive,

"For the whole tour, any hotel we stay in is under the girls' names. So they have to do check-in" he told us. The boys all nodded.

****

We reached the hotel, which was right outside of Times Square, and walked in. The boys and Riley walked over to the couches and Sierra, Crystal, Emma, and I went to check-in.

Once we got the keys we walked back to the boys who were chasing Riley around the couches.

"Mommy!" Riley saw me and ran to me where I picked him up, saving him from his uncles and father. 

"So, ladies, tonight us guys are getting tattoos," Calum told us. All of us girl's eyes snapped to him then to our respective partner.

"I'm not getting a fully new one, just editing an old one," Ashton told me as some of their management team brought luggage in.

We grabbed all our stuff and went up to our room. Mine and Ash's was conjoined with Calum and Emma's. Luke and Sierra and Michael and Crystal are across the hall in conjoining rooms.

Ashton sat our bags on one of the beds and Riley was jumping around on the one we'd be sleeping on.

"So, which tattoo are you editing?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Ashton's waist from behind. He laughed and spun me around so we were facing each other.

"The heart on my wrist. I'm finally going to do what I was going to do. You know, make it Riley's" he shrugged. I smiled and leaned up and pressed my lips to his.

We jumped away when Riley started hollering for us. Both of us turned and watched him press his face against the window and looking out over everything.

Ashton let go of me and walked over behind him and knelt down,

"Pretty cool isn't bubba" Ashton pressed a kiss to Riley's blonde hair, "Wanna go eat something eat?"

"Yeah yeah!" Riley jumped. Ashton picked him up and stood walking over towards me.

We walked down to the hotel restaurant to grab something. None of us had eaten and we have a few hours before we'd head out to actual dinner. We were given a long table and all sat down. Riley was on my lap and laying against my chest.

Each couple got an appetizer and we adults all got a couple of beers. Riley had water.

Riley seemed like he was wearing out. Michael and Crystal said he never slept on the plane. I began to rock side to side and Riley's eyes started to close. finally, I could tell by his breathing that he was asleep.

"His sleep schedule is about to be jacked" Luke laughed, noticing too that Riley was asleep.

"I know. We're just going to let him sleep when he wants to sleep" I laughed.

"Where's he sleeping on the bus? With you two?" Sierra asked.

"Oh god no! I was thinking we'd put him in one of the bottom bunks. None of us like to sleep that low to the ground anyway" Ashton spoke up. The boys all agreed.