t w e n t y - f o u r

< January >

{ Tate }

I was so glad to pull into the driveway. Today has been busy and there was still stuff to do. I was glad to see Ashton was the only one home. The rental car wasn't in the driveway so I figured they all went out.

I walked into the house and tossed my purse onto the couch and began trying to locate Ashton. I walked into the kitchen to set my keys down and saw a note on the counter:

Family went out and took Riley. I'm downstairs

I smiled and walked down the stairs where I could now hear the drums being played.

I pushed the door open to the home studio and watched Ashton drum for a minute. The passion still there even when not on stage. His shirt was wet with sweat and sticking to his body. I could see every muscle as he moved.

When he put his sticks down I walked over and wrapped my arms around his shoulder, not even caring about the sweat.

"Hey" he grinned and tilted his head to kiss me. I kissed him quickly then moved and sat on his lap.

"You almost done? We've got to go get my dress and your suit and pack" I questioned.

"Yeah I'm done" he smiled.

We walked upstairs and Ashton changed into some different clothes. Once he changed, he met me in the car and we left.

****

The two of us headed out and to the stores, we needed to go to. We first stopped at the bridal store so I could pick up my bridesmaid dress.

We got out and walked in and up to the desk.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The lady at the desk asked.

"I need to pick up a bridesmaid dress. It's for Tate under Crystal" I told her. She nodded and headed to go get it.

"I hope to god it still fits" I sighed and leaned against Ashton.

"Why wouldn't it fit?" He asked and kissed my head.

"I've had to get it adjusted twice. Once after I had Riley and again when I lost the baby weight" I sighed.

"You'll look gorgeous no matter what" Ashton smiled as the lady came back.

"Here's your dress for you" the lady smiled and handed it over the counter. I took it and smiled big.

"Thank you" I grinned.

"You're gonna look smokin in that" Ashton winked. I rolled my eyes and signed the paper then Ashton and I headed out and went to grab his suit.

The place we went to get his suit was super crowded and we ran into both Luke and Calum while we were in there.

"Last minute?" I smirked.

"Watch it. You're here too" Luke rolled his eyes.

"Hey we've had a baby in the hospital so come at me" Ashton joked. I laughed as a man walked out with all three of the boys' suits.

"These are going to be so hot" Calum groaned.

"Sucks" I laughed and followed behind Ashton to our car.

"What are you all doing now?" Luke asked.

"We need to grab a few things for Bali and stock the house before we leave the family and Riley. We also gotta pack" Ashton explained.