~Chapter 23~

Previously on nightmare

The cracking and explosion sounds emanating from behind, caused me to turn around to watch Boscorp collapse to ruins as the entire structure came down, creating a large thunderous sound. 

"Well. I guess there's no going back now." Moira said and turned back to face the factory.

I looked at each and every face that stood beside me and smirked, drawing out both gladius.

"Let's fuck up this bitch."

~Chapter 23~

Slowly we walked through the entrance of the factory. It was much like the one we had back at the tower. Large and very high with. Leading the group, I walked with such little pace, cautious of any booby traps that may be hidden to our very eyes.

Before us was another huge gate. Whoever was behind it had it coming to him. McLaren was in for it now. Chloe, Moira and Jess followed without making a sound.

We gradually got to the gate. Standing right in front of it with no knowledge on how to get it open. The moon hid behind thick clouds giving the earth a dim grey glow. The place was dead silent.

"Great. He locked himself inside. Let's just hope he starves to death In there." Chloe stated.

"I have a plan. Why don't we call him out and ask him nicely for the cure. It shouldn't be difficult." Jess added.

"Can we just focus on how to get this giant door open please?" I snarled at them.

"Fine." Chloe said simply.
"You think it's got some password of some sort?" Jess asked rhetorically.

"AAAATTTTSSUUUUUUUU!!!!" Moira sneezed out so loud it echoed through out the entire factory. Suddenly, a loud creaking sound emanated out of the giant gate as it slid gently to the side. I could feel the rumble under my feet.

"Moira you're a genius!!!" Jess remarked.

"Yeah-Right—-Totally. I totally meant to do that." She said awkwardly trying to claim credit.

The gateway was now open. There was nothing but sheer darkness behind it.

I could literally see nothing.
"Ummm are we gonna go in there?" Moira asked although very aware of the answer.

"Well if you're scared so bad then maybe you shouldn't have sent that giant pulse of a sneeze to open the darn door. Then maybe we would have turned back." Chloe attacked.

"Whoa. Slow down there Chloe." I stated.

"What's her problem?" Moira questioned.

"Why don't you come and find out." Chloe called out.

"You know what. Keep blabbing and I just might." Mora retorted.

"Oh yeah. Well let's see what you got!"
"Oh you'll see pretty s........"

"QUIET!!!" I slammed my voice in their faces, shutting them up instantly. My voice echoed so loud I could hear it travel deep within the darkness.
Place must be huge.