💧THREE🔥

....

    Watching the scene, Jin happily recorded every moment of it, filming in different angles. 

After hugging for a few more minutes, the newfound mates let go of each, bright smile on their faces. They stared at each other with bright eyes, getting lost in each other's gaze.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to find you, my beautiful omega" Jungkook's relieved voice interrupted.

 Hearing that, Taehyung's cheeks turned red as he cutely hid his face, a small giggle leaving his lips. Smiling, Jungkook carefully uncovers his face looking at him with the softest eyes. 

"What's your name, my mate?" 

"Kim, Kim Taehyung. What about you?'' 

Taken aback by the beauty's soothing deep voice, Jungkook's eyes widen.

 ''Mine is Jeon Jungkook. You have a beautiful voice'' 

''Thank you'' 

 Looking down at their held hands, Jin snapped a picture, which caught the two's attention.

 ''These will make a beautiful album'' He said, snapping more pictures.

Looking at the older, Jungkook blinked in confusion, then glancing at Taehyung who was a blushing mess, making him smile.

 ''Are you alone?''

Hearing the question, Taehyung faced his mate. 

"Yeah, I am"

 "Would you like to come with us?"

 "Sure"

"Want me to help?"

 "Oh no, they're not much, just give me a moment''

 ''Okay'' 

Letting go of each other's hand, Taehyung started taking his things, while Jungkook looked at Jin, mind linking him.

"Jin-hyung I cannot believe that you knew my mate all this time and didn't even mention that"

Jin looked at him with a 'what the hell' face, mind-linking him back.

"And how the hell you expected me to know he was your fucking mate? Do I look like the moon Goddess to you?"

Jungkook just ignored him when he felt a tap on his skin that sent tingles to his body making him turn around, facing his mate.

"I'm done taking my stuff" 

Glancing at Jin then back at Taehyung, Jungkook helped him with his things.

"Come on, beautiful"

Taking the hand that was offered to him, Taehyung held it, blushing. A proud smile made its way on Jungkook's face.

"You already have this much of an effect on him interesting, I can't wait for what to come" Justin his wolf, commented.

Not answering, Jungkook shook his head knowing what the other meant, holding hands with his mate with Jin by their side, they made their way to the spot they were before. Arriving at the same time with Namjoon, who was coming out of the water.

Once he was in front of them, Jin scanned him from head to toe. 

 "I thought you drown, you've been in that water for a long time"

Namjoon just looked at him with a disappointed face. A small giggle interrupted making them look at the person, it was Taehyung who was laughing because of Namjoon's funny face.