💧TWENTY FOUR🔥

~two weeks later~

It has been two weeks since Taehyung has been acting oddly different.

He has become more moody, extra clingy and he also has been sleeping a lot than usual.

He always laid on top of the Alpha at every chance given and Jungkook's shirts are disappearing to make nest along with the bed sheets and all the pillows in sight.

Jungkook found the different behavior weird at first but he kind of got used to it as he enjoyed the extra affection he was receiving from his mate.

This morning was no different he was woken up by something tickling his nose causing him to open his eyes to be greeted by the Omega's head.

He blinked adjusting to the illuminated room looking around.

He stretch out his arm taking his cellphone opening it. It was ten in the morning Jungkook put the phone down resting his hand on his mate's exposed waist caressing it softly letting the latter sleep he didn't mind since today is saturday.

He has yet to ask his mother about the younger's change of behavior but for now he cuddled to his mate enjoying the peaceful time.

He stayed like that for a while until the younger started stirring in his sleep waking up.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung stirred in his sleep waking up.

He blinked adjusting to the light a small yawn leaving his lips.

He started patting the hard chest under him realising he's still laying on top of his mate.

"Good morning pup" A deep morning voice greeted.

"Good morning" Tae reply stretching.

He got off the bed walking to the bathroom washing his face and teeth while doing so he was taken in a backhug.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook ask looking at his mate through the mirror.

Tae smiled brightly at his Alpha nodding.

"I'm fine, why?" He reply.

"You're body feels like you got a fever" Jungkook explain.

"It does?" Tae ask.

"Yeah" He answer

"Don't worry I'm fine" Tae reassured.

Jungkook nods diving on the younger's neck sucking on it.

Struggling to keep his moans under control the Omega bit on the toothbrush in his mouth closing his eyes even though that didn't stop a low moan followed by a whimper to escape his lips.

Hearing his mate's noises the elder stops his actions looking at the marks he made on the other's skin kissing his cheek leaving the bathroom.

Once Jungkook left the bathroom the younger hurriedly finish brushing his teeth looking at the red marks decorating his neck.

He started tracing them lightly wich tickle him a bit but a moan left his lips when he accidentally touch his mark.

Embarrassed Tae cover his mouth closing the bathroom door taking off his clothes hopping in the shower.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook was laying down lost in thought.

'He smell sweeter than usual' He thought.

'is he pregnant? No he's not supposed to be because we never fu-'

"Jungkook!!" Someone yelled snapping him out of his thoughts.