💧FIFTEEN🔥

"FANTASTIC BABY"

Jungkook groan waking up as his phone was ringing. Eyes closed he answer the call.

"Hello?" He answer in his morning voice.

"Come open the door" The person answer.

Jungkook's eyes opened immediately.

"Mom?" He said.

"I said come open the door" She repeated sternly.

"I'm coming" Jungkook answer putting his phone down.

He yawned stretching himself he carefully took Tae's head off him replacing himself with a pillow covering the younger's body to keep him warm.

He walked in bathroom washing his face jogging downstairs opening the door.

The opened revealing his mom, Jimin, Yoongi seeing the three he step aside letting them in.

"Good morning" His mother greeted.

"Hey kook'' Jimin greeted.

"Sup?'' Yoongi greeted.

"Good morning guys" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes.

"Come, sit down, welcome, make yourself at home, get comfy" Jungkook starts rambling.

"You're alright?" Jimin ask.

"You guys woke me up from my sleep just sayin" He answer sitting down.

"You're shirtless young man" His mother said.

"Take a guess when was the last time I slept with a shirt on?" Jk said.

"Whatever" She reply.

"Good now give me an extraordinary reason why you woke me up from my sleep and I had to leave my baby sleeping alone" Jungkook said.

"Quit complaining" His mother said.

"Jin called me last night" She said.

"Yeah that's good" Jungkook said getting up.

"Why did your father cut the younger?" She ask.

"I'm wondering the same mother but until I find out why I need to keep Tae away from him" Jungkook said.

"I can stay here with him" Jimin said.

"What about me?" Yoongi ask looking at Jimin.

"You'll be fine" Jimin answer.

"Thanks hyung but we need some days alone" Jungkook reply.

"You can use the guest rooms if you want to don't use the one in front of mine" He said going upstairs.

"Why is he acting so cold?" His mother ask seating down.

"He doesn't want to talk about what happened" Yoongi reply.

"What do you mean?" Jimin ask.

"When you're cold-hearted people stay away from you right?" He said.

"Yeah most of the time" Jk's mother answer.

"Exactly he's acting like to avoid that topic cause he knows you will ask him about what happened he's avoiding it" Yoongi explained.

"How do you know that?" Jimin ask.

"I'm an Alpha too you know, He's a true blood which will makes it harder" Yoongi explain.

"Harder to what?" Mrs. Jeon ask.

"To talk about it specially if he had to do something he didn't want to" He said.

THE MIX (Vkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara