💧TEN🔥

.....

.........

Blankly staring at the ceiling, a loud sigh left Jungkook's throat as he sat up. Looking down at his feet, he sighs again.

"Eomma!" He calls getting up.

"I'm making breakfast!" Mrs. Jeon answers.  

Walking in the bathroom, Jungkook washes his face and mouth, walking downstairs to his mother.

"Eomma" He fake-cry, hugging her.

"What? What's wrong?" She asks ruffling his hair followed by a chuckle.

"I didn't plan beforehand, I got excited and forgot"

"You don't know what he likes? Ask him"

"I can't call him and go, hey what do you want to do for a date?"

"Say it's for a friend, works every time"

Softly gasping, Jungkook kisses his mother's head, running back to his room. Dialing Taehyung's number.

Startled by the sudden ring, Taehyung quickly pulls out his phone looking at the Id, an immediate smile appearing on his face.

"Good morning Kookoo" He greets happily.

"Good morning darling" Jungkook's clearly nervous voice answers.

"Is everything alright? Did something happen?" Taehyung worriedly questions.

"Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to ask you something, it's for a friend"

"Oh sure, go on"

"Okay, ahem, what would you consider a good first date?"

Slowly nodding, Taehyung thought for a moment.

"I think....it honestly depends on the person"

"Well he's asking for ideas, so what do you think?"

"Do something they can enjoy together, I would say"

Blinking, Jungkook took a quiet breath in, this won't work.

"Let's put it like this. you as you, you as in my mate, what do you would consider a good date? Remember it's for a friend"

The line fell silent causing Jungkook to get more anxious until he heard a soft gasp.

"Go-kart sounds fun, also building a fort of pillows and blankets then reading out books while doing voices, just driving around listening to music, or-or drawing! if they can, even if they can't"

"Uhuh, you said building a fort with pillows and blankets?"

"Yep!"

"Sounds good, thank you darling"

"You're welcome!"

"I'll call you later, alright?"

"Okie"

Once the call was over, Jungkook fell on his bed letting out a breath of relief.

"We did it"

He got up from his bed, running downstairs, hugging his mother who got startled by the sudden hug.

"What! What? what's wrong?" She asks looking at him.

"I got it!" Jungkook cheers.

"Got what?"

"The date!"

"Oh? What is it?"

"Building a fort with pillows and blankets, reading, drawing, eating, then cuddling. Hopefully, he lets me cuddle him"