💧TWENTY FIVE🔥

The yellow bright sun was soon replaced by the beautiful grey moon as the nocturnal animals finally have a chance to come out.

Inside the Jeon mansion the family was in the living room watching tv together until the younger had to go to the bathroom leaving relatives.

(I want to apologize in advance for the trash you're about to read😪 I suck at writing those)

Taehyung walked inside the bedroom entering the bathroom taking his shorts off to take a shower.

He felt hot so he thought maybe a shower could help.

A whine left his lips while taking off his shorts which accidentally brush against his erect member.

"Already!?" Tae whisper-yelled.

He watched as slick run down his legs and his hard member leaking.

"Oh my God!" He whisper getting in the shower.

The young male wash himself carefully getting out with a bathrobe on which was hard.

He was greeted by his shirtless mate who immediately kissed him bringing him closer by his waist.

The kiss was a heated kiss as the two males were fighting for dominance soon the Omega lost letting his Alpha explore his wet carvern not missing one spot.

They broke the kiss Jk immediately diving on the latter's neck sucking on it leaving behind red marks.

He started going lower unwrapping the robe's ribbon letting it fall on the floor.

He started kissing his lover's chest going to his abdomen marking the younger all over his body.

The standing male was a moaning mess as his mate's warm tongue roam over his body passing very close to his erect buds.

He started playing with the Alpha's hair trying to calm himself as he was getting hotter.

The elder kept on marking his Omega's skin who was now losing his balance as his legs were now shaking.

Seeing his lover losing balance the elder straightening himself kissing his mate's lips carrying him off the ground by his thighs to the bed.

They were kissing each other hungrily thirsty for each other's body.

Jk's hands srarted roaming freely on his mate's body feeling his soft skin, his curves and those thick tighs while swallowing his lover's sinful moans.

They broke the kiss Jk immediately lower himself between the latter's legs admiring his mate's body eyes filled with lust and love.

The younger got embarrassed closing his legs when a low growl make him change his mind his legs were opened wider this time.

"Don't hide yourself from me, you're mine and you're beautiful" Jk complimented.

The other nodded shyly at the compliment relaxing himself.

Without a warning the younger's thighs were being sucked on very close to his leaking member making him throw his head back in the pillow covering his mouth.

"I wanna hear you" Jk said sucking closer.

He blew on the younger's erect junior emitting a moan followed by a whine.

"So so beautiful" Jk complimented.

The younger blushed covering his face with his hands but they were taken away replaced by a sweet kiss.

Once again the kiss was broken as the Alpha went back to his job.

He started by kissing the younger's junior lightly casually blowing on it.