💧EPILOGUE Pt 2🔥

umm......Warning mature scenes ahead 😂😂. It's funny giving y'all warnings for mature scenes.

Let's get it!!!

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

~The next day~

As promised, Taehyung was seated in Jk's car in the passenger going to work with him. Jungkook's hand was resting on his thigh, his hand over the Alpha's hand playing with his fingers happily.

Since it was Saturday they were dressed casually.

Taehyung's outfit consisted of an oversized baby blue dress shirt and blue-washed jeans, while Jungkook had on black ankle dress pants, a white dress shirt tucked in his pants, both with their coats on as the air was starting to get chilly.

The drive was quiet and peaceful, with only blowing noises coming from Tae who's trying to keep his hair out of his face. His mullet has gotten longer falling completely over his eyes but Jk loved it so much that he has yet to cut it.

The car came to a stop, Jungkook got out walking to the other opening the door for the younger one who came out, thanking him. They walked inside the building being greeted by the workers, walking to the elevator going to Jk's office.

Once they got out, they were greeted by Carla who bowed respectfully.

"Good morning" She greeted.

Jungkook's attention turned to her, walking out of the elevator.

"Good morning" Jk replied.

Since Taehyung didn't know her, he just smiled politely.

"Is there something wrong?" Jk asked.

"She was here again" She informed.

Something flashed in Jk's eyes but he remained calm. Raising a finger telling her to wait, Jungkook turned to a confused Taehyung.

"Love, wait for me in the office I'm coming," He said, kissing the younger.

Tae nodded walking away without question, entering the office sitting in Jk's chair.

Meanwhile outside.

"Tell me what happened," He said calmly.

"She was in front of the building this morning yelling" She explained.

"Yelling?" Jk asked.

Carla took out her phone showing him a video.

A young woman dressed in ripped clothing, her hair looking as it hasn't been done in weeks. She was yelling, throwing things, cursing at the passerby.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed but his eyes darken when he heard the words coming out of her mouth.

"I will fucking kill that whore who thinks he owns Mr. Jeon!, He's mine, I will have him bitch even if I have to kill you, you filthy whore!" The young lady in the video yelled.

Hand tightly clutching the phone until it started cracking. Jungkook was angry and his eyes showed that however remembering his mate was still waiting for him he took a deep breath.

His eyes were still dark but his grip on the cellphone loosen, causing the phone to crack again.

"Buy a new cellphone, and don't let him hear about this," He said lowly, giving the latter her phone.

"Are you okay, Sir?" Carla asked.

"Just make sure she doesn't enter here" Jk replied, rubbing the bridge of his nose.