💧SIX🔥

......

Monday has again made its entrance.

Jungkook was woken up by his alarm. Groaning, he got out of bed just when his feet touches the ground, his phone rings startling him.

"Who the fuck is calling me this fucking early in the morning?" He mumbled, annoyed.

 Looking at the caller, all annoyance left Jungkook's as he answered the call.

On the phone

"Good morning koo" Taehyung's voice sweetly greeted. 

Smiling, Jungkook answered, "Good morning, darling"

''How-how was your night?" 

"It was good, what about yours?"

 "It was good too" 

"Is there something wrong?" 

"No! uh....I wanted to call you to um, say good morning so you could have a good day, that's all" 

Hearing the latter's nervous tone, Jungkook hummed in understanding.

 "Thank you, darling. I will make sure to definitely have a good day because of you" He said, as he picked out his clothes and accessories.

 "R-really?" Taehyung's soothing voice hesitantly asked. 

"Yes really, I will have the best day, thanks to you darling"

  Hearing the beauty's soft groan of embarrassment, Jungkook happily chuckled. After the groan, it was silent for a short moment until Tehyung cleared his throat. 

"T-then get ready, we don't want you to be late" 

Silently laughing at his mate's cute failed attempt, Jungkook shook his head.

 "I won't be late" 

"Oh, t-then have a good day" 

"You too" 

"Bye-bye" 

"Bye beautiful"

 Once the fall was hanged up, Jungkook fondly giggled at his cute mate, then started to get ready for work. 

...

Meanwhile, Taehyung was laid on his back, his legs excitedly kicking the air as he tried to slow down his racing heart. 

A quiet yet high-pitched squeal left his throat as he switches position, stuffing his face in the pillow under him. 

He rolled and rolled around the bed talking to himself about how hot his mate's morning voice is.

When he was finally calm, he got up to get ready for work, not forgetting his mini-concert in front of the mirror.

...

Suit up and ready to leave, Jungkook fix his watch, walking out of his room. Entering the kitchen for water, he was greeted by Ms. Elena. 

"Good morning, Sir" She bowed.

 "Good morning, Ms. Elena" Jungkook replied, mirroring her actions.

 "You seem awfully happy this morning" She said with a soft smile. 

"Ah, I do?" Jungkook asked.