💧TWENTY THREE🔥

~two days later~

Music was being played loudly inside a small cozy house as the owner was getting ready.

Taehyung was making breakfast even though it's passed breakfast time he's still making it.

It was around one o'clock as the latter was getting ready to be picked up by his mate moving in the Alpha's house as he wished.

He was done making bacon and egg as he sat down humming along the music that was playing eating his food.

The empty plate was washed and put away, the young man walking to his room.

He took out his mate's shirt and his black skinny jeans making sure he's covered.

He took his bags dragging them in front of the door taking a seat in the living room on his phone.

A little later there was a knock on the door excited Tae got up not even looking to see who it is opening the door.

His smile disappeared immediately as the person greeted him with a smile which seems fake.

"What do y-you want?" Tae ask.

"Not even a hello anyways I heard you lived here so I came to say hello" The person reply.

"I don't want your hello" Tae reply.

"P-please leave m-me alone" He continue.

"Aw~ you're not happy to see me, are you?" The person question.

"No I'm not now please leave me alone" Tae reply.

The person ruffle the young man's hair with a smile.

"I'll see you again, darling" The person said.

Tae didn't answer as he watched in horror the black car driving away from his little home.

His breathing started picking as he also became unstable.

The young man lean on the wall taking deep breaths but it wasn't working all he could think of at the moment was Jungkook.

He wants Jungkook to be here now he need his mate his prayers were answer when the door bust open revealing a worried Jungkook.

Seeing his mate on the floor hyperventilating he hurriedly brought him closer taking a seat on the ground.

"Tae baby it's okay I'm here take deep breaths baby, it's okay" He whispers.

The younger clunch his mate's shirt tightly as he started crying softly calming down.

His breathing started slowing down but his sobs got louder and he got closer to his mate looking for comfort.

The Alpha started caressing his mate's back in a soothing matter as he also nuzzle the younger's neck with his nose tickling him a little emitting small giggles between the sobs.

The smaller male calmed down completely but he was still holding his mate close.

"What happened pup?" The Alpha ask in a soft tone.

"H-he's back" Tae reply.

"Who?" Jungkook ask. 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook was awaken by his mother who came in last night.

~last night~

The young Alpha was in his room taking care of his problem today is third night of his rut and he was already getting tired of it.