💧THIRTY🔥

This is not basically a warning because I know u kids naaasty but but listen Warning okay there is smut ahead so if you know you're innocent (which you probably isn't) skip it to the part you see three rows of ×××××. Please but if you my dear is a nasty then welcome and I hope u enjoy the smut 💦.

Love ya💜💜💜💜💜

Let's Get it!!!!

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇❤⬇⬇

~After the party~

Jungkook was laying down on the bed waiting for his mate who was still showering.

During the party, Tae told him he had a special surprise for him and he wasn't allowed to drink so he wouldn't get drunk and forget the special birthday gift.

After a little while, Tae walked past him to the closet putting his clothes on walking to the bed. Jungkook's jaw dropped looking at the younger who was a silk red robe barely covering his ass.

Tae walked to the bed sitting on the older's lap kissing him putting his hand behind his back, cuffing them

Jk was confused looking at the younger who was smirking.

"This will be your special birthday present," Tae said.

He started grinding on the older while kissing him roughly yet passionately and kept on going until he felt the other's Jungcock poking him.

"Are you naked under this?" Jk struggled out.

"You'll know" Tae answered.

He started sucking on the Alpha's neck going to his collarbones sucking on the skin leaving red marks behind.

He kept on going lower coming face with the Alpha's buds sucking on them. A low moan followed by a growl escaped the latter throat who was trying to keep himself together.

The Omega switch buds sucking on the other playing with the previous, hearing his mate's moans a small proud smile appeared on his features.

He kept on going lower kissing the latter's abs, leaving red marks on them claiming the Alpha's body. Jk was a mess and his mate's wet, warm tongue wasn't very much of a help at the moment.

Tae got lower playing with the hem of the pants slowly taking it off revealing the Alpha's hard leaking dick. A small smile appeared on his face as the other's instructions came in his head.

'just like a lollipop', He thought.

Hearing his mate's thought a small smile appeared on Jk's lips.

Tae took the long piece of meat and starts pumping it kissing the tip leaving kitten licks all over making the Alpha throw his head back, profanities leaving his lips.

He left the tip going down sucking on it playing with the other's balls while still pumping the other's cock.

"F-fuck" Jk struggled between his moans.