💧FOURTEEN🔥

)2 days later(

Friday morning was already here the sun was up in the sky shining brightly inside a certain couple's room.

Jungkook woke up first squinting his eyes adjusting to the light in his room.

He immediatly reached for his phone looking at the time it was ten o'clock he sigh putting back hugging his mate.

He was playing with the still sleeping Omega's hair when his phone rings startling him a bit.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Where are you?" Another male voice ask.

"Good morning to you too father" Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Where are you guys?" He ask again.

"In bed" Jungkook reply.

"You were supposed to be here already" The elder answer.

"Father it's ten in the morning you expected me to be already at the pack ten in the morning?" Jungkook ask.

"I left everything for Namjoon to take care of he got a mate too, him taking care of my work and his will take more of his time" He continue.

"What does that have to do with you being here?" The father.

"It means that I'm missing work to come to the pack but you don't want to understand that" Jk answer.

"Listen young man if you're not here in three hours we'll have a problem" The father said.

"Alright father I will be seeing you tomorrow because I don't have time for this" He answer.

"I'd like to see that" His father answer.

Jungkook chuckle dryly as he rolled his eyes.

"Watch me" He answer hanging up.

He put the phone down letting out a long sigh followed by a growl in frustation.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung was half awake slowly falling back asleep loving the warmth he was receiving from his mate when he heard a growl making him opening his eyes instantly.

"Kook are you okay?" He ask.

"I'm fine baby, did I wake you?" Jk answer.

"No, why are you growling?" Tae ask.

"It just came out sorry" He lied.

Taehyung nodded believing his mate pecking his lips hiding his face after causing the elder to smile ruffling the younger's hair.

"Babe?" Jk called.

"Yes?" Tae answer.

"Remember the reason you stayed here for two days?" Jk ask.

"Yeah to visit your pack" Tae reply.

"Well we're going tomorrow because I got work I need to finish at the company so today you'll be with Ms. Elena okay?" Jungkook informed.

"Can't I go to work with you?" Tae ask.

"It's boring" He answer.

The younger sat up with a cute smile on his face.

"Then I'll keep you company so it won't be boring!" Tae cheered.

Jungkook thought for a moment looking at the younger.

"Yeah then let's get ready I'm already late" He said.

They got ready separately Taehyung wearing blue skinny jeans that he took with him when they went to his house for clothes yesterday with Jungkook's shirt.