💧EPILOGUE Pt 3🔥

~Five months later~

Taehyung's due date was marching closer and closer, so Jungkook has been coming home earlier to stay with him.

They were seated on the bed, Tae folding clothes while Jungkook just sat there staring at him with love eyes, smiling softly. The Omega could feel the other's stare but he decided to ignore it, after all that's his mate so he can stare as long he wants.

Jungkook kept on staring even forgetting to blink as he admired his beloved mate.

Taehyung noticed that raising his head he scooted closer to the Alpha planting a soft kiss on his lips. Jungkook finally blinked looking at the latter with a shy smile, rubbing his neck embarrassed.

"You weren't blinking," Tae said. 

Jk's mouth made an 'O', nodding slowly smiling.

Tae giggled shaking his head, going back to folding happily.

"Do you need help?" Jk asked.

"Just stay here with me" Tae replied.

He soon finished folding, putting the things in the bag happily. Jk couldn't stop staring at the beauty, he stopped working for a good minute.

"...kook, Kook!" Tae called, snapping him out of his trance.

"What?" Jk answered confused.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, why?"

"You're spacing out and not even blinking, is everything okay?"

'Should I tell him that he looks so fucking beautiful? Should I?', Jk thought. 

Hearing the other's thoughts, Tae smiled taking a seat between Jk's legs wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You think I look beautiful?" Tae asked.

However, the Alpha didn't answer but he just hugged the pregnant male in his arms.

"You're so fucking beautiful, and I feel so happy to have to honor to call you my mate and I want you to know I love you so much," Jk said kissing the younger's neck softly.

"I love you too" Tae replied.

They broke the hug looking at each other, the gap between them got smaller until their lips met. However, a soft knock on the door interrupted them, Tae getting up to open the door.

It was the others, everyone was here.

Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook's parents.

"You guys-"

"Hi, Taetae!" Jimin greeted waving.

"Hi, Minnie!" Tae replied.

They hugged each other happily laughing.

"You guys made it," Jungkook said walking up the door.

"Yes we did, we couldn't just leave Ms. Elena to do all the work now, could we?" His mother replied hugging him.

They all greeted each other happily walking to the living room taking a seat.

"So Tae, are you excited?" Hoseok asked, smiling.

"Yes, I can't wait" Tae replied giggling.

"Jk, don't worry too much yeah," Mr. Jeon said.

"I know" Jk replied.

"He will have a good and successful delivery" His father continued. 

"Thank you father" Jungkook answered.