💧SEVENTEEN🔥

The next morning

It's monday morning and Jungkook was already up getting ready for work.

As he let the younger male rest peacefully.

He was fixing his tie standing in front of his full body mirror when he felt something snakes around his waist.

Since he was so focus he didn't notice his mate waking up and walking behind him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" He said turning around.

"G'morning" Tae reply rubbing his eyes before looking at the elder.

He scan him from head to toe before realising the latter was getting ready for work.

"You're leaving early" He commented.

"Yeah got a meeting" Jungkook reply kissing his forehead.

Taehyung hummed from the affection before going in the bathroom washing his face and mouth coming out again.

He stood by the door looking at his handsome manly mate who was fixing his clothes causing him to smile.

"You're so handsome" He compliments

"Thanks baby" Jungkook reply smiling at him.

Taehyung walked closer to the Alpha standing in front of him blocking his view of the mirror.

He fixed the elder's colar bringing him down kissing his lips tasting the minty flavor of the toothpaste.

Jungkook wrapped one arm around the younger's waist the other resting on his ass as he grope it emitting a moan from the younger male.

"I need to leave for work" He whispers his breath fanning the Omega's lips.

"That was your morning kiss" Taehyung reply.

He kiss the dominant male's lips one more time leaving the room going downstairs to be met with Ms. Elena.

"Good morning!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning" She reply bowing.

"Since we'll be spending the day together first rule don't bow to me please" Tae said.

"I apologize" Ms. Elena reply.

"Don't apologize okay, no bowing, no Mr, just call me Taehyung or Tae okay?" The young male said cheerfully.

Seeing the latter's cheerful and hopeful expression Ms. Elena nodded with a smile.

"Good morning, Ms. Elena" Jungkook greeted.

He was dressed as usual in his black suit his hair part on the side but today he decided to add a dark gray coat.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung couldn't stop staring because this mate of his was hot.

Noticing his mate's raction a small proud smile rested on Jungkook's features.

"You're staring" He said snapping the Omega out of his gaze.

"S-Sorry" Taehyung reply blushing.

"Anyway Ms. Elena, Taehyung will spend the day with you and if any time you hear the doorbell ring get him first okay" He said.

"Because we have some difficulties" He finsihed.

"Got it" She reply as Jungkook nods satisfied with his helper's response.

He look at his watch looking at at the two with a smile.

"It's time for me to leave" He said.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Taehyung ask.