💧SEVEN🔥

......

Peacefully working on his computer, Jungkook groan when he heard a knock. Contemplating for a few seconds, he decides to answer.

"Who is it?" He asks, uninterested.

"Jimin" A voice answered from behind the door.

"Come in"

The door was opened almost immediately, the blonde-haired male walking in with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning!" He brightly greeted.

However, Jungkook's expressions slowly disappear from his face, leaving it blank causing Jimin to snicker nervously. It was quiet, Jimin too nervous to say a word; sighing, Jungkook motions him to seat down.

"Why are you here so early?" Jungkook asks.

"I wanted to visit you" Jimin answers, sitting comfortably.

"If you were really "visiting", you would've gotten here around evening time. It's way too early for you to be just "visiting", midget"

Letting out a puff of breath, Jimin rolls his eyes in defeat.

"Fine. I heard you found your mate, so I decided to be nosy, and came here to see him" He explains.

"Ah, I'm kinda busy right now" Jungkook answers.

"I know, but I really want to meet your mate, so where can I find him?"

Thinking for a second, Jungkook silently hummed.

"Ah! Jin-hyung"

"Jin-hyung knows him?"

"Yeah, ask him"

"Goodie! Then I will be taking my leave"

"Mn, don't come back"

"Rude"

Getting up from his seat, Jimin walked out, carefully closing the door behind him while Jungkook went back to work.

....

Happily swiping the tables with a cheerful hum, Taehyung's attention shifts to the door when he heard chiming.

Looking at the person, he straightens himself, watching as the other looks around in amazement. After a short moment, Taehyung cleared his throat, getting the other's attention.

"Um..hello, we're not open at the moment" He informs with a slight bow.

"Oh, it's okay. My name is Jimin, I wanted to see Jin-hyung"

"Jin-hyung?"

"Yes, Kim Seokjin, is he here?"

"Oh, I will get him for you, do you want anything to drink?"

"No, no it's okay"

"Then excuse me"

"Of course"