💧TWENTY SIX🔥

~The last morning after the heat~

It was morning and the two mates were cuddled up to each other breathing at the same rhythm.

The sun was illuminating the room warming it a little.

The elder between the two stirred awake in his sleep looking around.

He tried to turn but he didn't want to as he was still inside the younger after their session early this morning.

Not bothering to get off bed he cuddled back to his mate who was sleeping soudly.

The morning was peaceful, their boddies closed to each other, the room reek of sex but no one is complaining.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After about an hour or so Tae started shifting in his sleep but stops when he felt the elder still inside him.

He blinked his eyes opening it looking down at his naked body as blush starts creeping on his face remembering the four eventful days he had with his mate.

A noise of embarrassment left his lips as he covered his face. Hearing his mate's noises Jungkook put his face in the younger's neck smelling him.

"Good morning love" He greeted.

"Good m-morning" Tae reply shyly.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook ask.

"Nothing" Tae answer.

"Are embarrassed about what happened?" He ask.

"No" Tae squeaked.

"Aww cutie" Jungkook said kissing his lover's cheek.

"Let's get off bed we need to clean" He said.

"Yeah we do" Tae answered.

Jungkook slowly pulled out emitting a moan from the other who covered his mouth.

"I know you're sensitive" Jk said.

"S-Shush" Tae stuttered.

Jungkook got off bed walking to the bathroom butt naked washing his face when he heard a painful yelp.

He ran back to the bedroom to find Tae on his back eyes glossy while biting his lips.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook ask.

"I-it hurts" Tae reply pouting as tears swell up in his eyes.

"Aww baby, I'm sorry" Jk said.

He carried the younger off the bed carrying him to the bathroom with the latter still in his arms Jungkook run the water warm putting a sparkly bathbomb in it.

He undress the younger sitting him down. Tae was trying really hard not to cry from how much the pain was on his lower region but he didn't.

Seeing his mate's eyes watering Jungkook kissed the younger's lips.

"I'm sorry really" He apologized.

"It's okay" Tae answer.

"I'll clean the room while you shower, we don't have to do that injustice to Ms Lena" Jungkook said.

Tae smiled at his lover's words relaxing his aching body in the warm water.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jungkook walked back in the bedroom taking off the dirty sheets putting them in the basket.

He opened a small cabinet taking out two airpsrays spraying inside the room every inches not missing a small part.

When he was finished he did the bed walking in the bathroom to his mate.