💧FOUR🔥

......

Arriving home, Jungkook took a shower, washing his hair. After showering, he slipped on a bathrobe, while drying his hair as he stared out of the window, thinking for a moment. 

Dressing up, Jungkook walked out of the house, shifting to his wolf form, running in the woods.

He kept running and running until he was tired, he ended by a lake, so he stopped, laying down. Relaxing in the grass, sleep slowly took over him.

..

Jolting awake in the middle of the night, Taehyung looks around when he noticed he was in his room. Turning on the lamp, he scans the room, eyes landing on the clothes he had on the corner.

 Panicking, he looks at himself, eyes widening when he saw he was in his underwear with an oversized shirt.

Eyes slowly filling up with tears, Taehyung hugged himself as he cried silently, telling himself how his Alpha must hate him, slowly falling back asleep.

..

Jungkook woke up from his sleep by the lake in his wolf form still, he stretches his body noticing that it was already dark.

He got up and starting running back to his house, when he got there he changes to his human form, walking from the front door to his room, naked.

It's not like he cared anyways and the house was empty, so once he got in his room he went straight to the bathroom taking a shower. Out of the shower, he took his phone, going downstairs to get something to eat.

While eating, Jungkook's mind wanders off, thinking about his mate.

"I should probably call him," He said to himself. 

With that in mind, Jungkook finishes eating, walking to the living room, laying on the sofa he dialed Taehyung's number.  

Calling  💜Tiger🐯

...

Red puffy eyes staring blankly at the ceiling, Taehyung was thinking of all the possibilities of Jungkook hating him, without knowing how wrong he was.

'RING  DING DONG. RING DING DONG'

Jumping in surprise, Taehyung looked at the Id. 

Handsome mate

Decline  Answer

"Hello?" Taehyung answers. 

"Hi cupcake Jungkook's voice replied.

"Hi Koo''

"Did I wake you? You sound sleepy"

"No, I've been awake for a moment now"

"Oh, did you sleep well?"

"I did, did you get home safely?" 

"I did, no worries"

"Then, what are you doing now?"

"Oh you know, talking to my beautiful mate. Doesn't that sounds fun?"

"Y-yeah, it does"

"Mhm"

"Koo?"

 "Yes?"

 "Can I ask you something?"

 "Sure, what is it?"

 "You......um, you don't hate me right?"

 "Why would I?" 

"After you helped me change my clothes, you don't-"

 "Oh that, I don't hate you, darling. If you're worried about me seeing your body, I didn't"

 "You didn't?" 

"Nope, there was no light in the room"

 "Oh" 

"I don't hate you, I could never" 

"I guess, I was worried for nothing"

  "Don't worry too much, yeah?" 

"I won't"

 "Good boy" 

"........"

"I wanted to make sure you're okay before I went to bed, darling"

"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you" 

"Then I'll talk to you tomorrow, it's late" 

"Good night"

 "Good night to you too beautiful"

.

Once the call was over, a small squeal left Taehyung's lips in excitement. 

"See? he doesn't hate you"  Prince said. 

''Yeah" Taehyung answered. 

"Even if he did hate you, I would've stayed with you all the way" 

"Thank you, prince. I guess I've been doubtful of myself because of what happened"

 "It's okay, I'll always be with you" 

"I know"  

...

💜💜💜💜