Dr.Claudine Roura | Contours Makati | Get Best Vaserlipo and HD Liposculpture.

Have you been rigorously working out as well as watching what you exactly eat with an intention of getting toned, lean abs, just to find out that you have stubborn fat layers still that hide the proof of all your hard work? Unluckily, if you're in...

Have you been rigorously working out as well as watching what you exactly eat with an intention of getting toned, lean abs, just to find out that you have stubborn fat layers still that hide the proof of all your hard work? Unluckily, if you're inclined genetically to store some subcutaneous fat on your abdomen, even the most difficult fitness program might not be enough for reducing the stubborn fats that obscure your tones abs.

But the good news here is that now you don't longer need to allow genetics stand between beautifully sculpted abs and you. Using a combination of fat injections and VASER LipoSelection, at Contours Makati, our expert Dr. Claudine Roura can remove fat easily from the exact locations required to show your musculature and if required, transfer the fat to any other area to improve your overall proportions. It is known as 4D High Definition Body Contouring and Dr. Roura is the pioneer in this technique in the Philippines having been trained by the inventor of the technique himself, Dr. Alfredo Hoyos of Colombia. She has over 12 years of experience with hundreds of patients.

  She has over 12 years of experience with hundreds of patients

How 4D High Definition VASER Body Contouring Actually Works?

This is personalized to every patient's requirements but involves two steps particularly. At first, VASER LipoSelection is done to break the fat deposits down and remove it from your abdominal area. The ultrasound-based liposuction method is perfect for sculpting your abs as we can remove the fat precisely without even damaging the surrounding skin, nerve tissue, and muscle. It's quite similar to our routine VASER LipoSelection treatment; however for 4D contouring, we make use of specialized hollow tunes known as cannulae which lets us follow the intricate contours of your ab muscles.

If needed, we can complement VASER LipoSelection with fat injection to the buttocks, breasts, or other regions to highlight the "chiselled" look and improve body contours. As VASER LipoSelection can remove fat more properly as compared to the other liposuction procedures, injected fat has more chances of surviving in the new location.

Why Go For 4D Body Contouring?

This technique is known to offer lots of benefits over the traditional liposuction, especially for those patients who wish for a more chiseled appearance to their abdominals:

Ø The ultrasound-assisted method decreases trauma to the surrounding tissues for decreases risks of complications and faster recovery.

Ø 4D VASER LipoSelection lets a surgeon decrease fat in larger details that follow the natural contour of musculature.

Ø Fat that is extracted with 4D is of best quality as it is to be purified to inject into the buttocks, breasts, or other regions for improved results.