Dr. Claudine Roura | Breast augmentation with Fat grafting

VASERLipo is a next generation, revolutionary fat removal treatment and Liposuction surgery in Philippines which can provide outstanding body sculpting results with lesser downtime as compared to the traditional liposuction processes. With this procedure launched originally in the USA, Contours Makati was among the first ones to offer VASERLipo in the UK. Many years later, at Contours Makati, we strive hard to offer the best VASERLipo services Philippines has to offer.

At Contours Makati, Dr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At Contours Makati, Dr. Claudine Roura uses the ultrasonic Liposuction technology for liquifying and then remove the fats precisely from the targeted areas. This treatment targets fat cells only, leading to less damages to the other tissues, lesser bruising, lesser recovery time, and lesser pain. VASERLipo is an appropriate fats removal treatment both for women and men that wish to attain a more superior shape using lesser invasive surgical process. It's also appropriate for those who might not be heavy and have a thin figure but need local fat removal from specific areas.

Every treatment that we offer, including Breast augmentation with Fat grafting, Breast Fat Transfer Manila Philippines, Buttocks Augmentation with Fat grafting, Fat Transfer Buttocks Manila Philippines and Best Brazillian butt lift Manila Philippines, is customized to the specific needs and results and personal experience may differ. We welcome you for a 1-to-1 consultation with our specialist to discuss the available treatment options.

Dr. Claudine Roura wide experience in VASERLipo procedures and the astonishing results delivered by him, year after year, are the key reasons clients can count on us for their LIPO procedures. It's our aim to provide you customized VASERLipo services and our main priority always is your safety. Hence, we ensure to create an astonishing team of experienced and knowledgeable surgeons and staff to make sure that you are in secure hands.

When you contact Contours Makati, you can rest assuredknowing that our highly experienced and friendly team is there to reply to allyour questions and queries before the treatment starts and ensure to set up areview appointment to quickly monitor your progress.

For more information please visit on Dr. Claudine Roura Wbesite.

Dr.Claudine Roura | Contours Makati | Get Best Vaserlipo and HD Liposculpture.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें