Dr. Claudine Roura | Fat Transfers, Brazilian Butt Lift, Eye Bags Removal

At Contours Makati, Dr

At Contours Makati, Dr. Claudine Roura may be a highly experienced Buttock augmentation with fat grafting specialist. She together with her committed staff understand the sensitive and careful nature of buttocks enhancement processes along side the risks linked with them. She is fully qualified to perform Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery. Being fully qualified and skilled, she always puts her patients at the core of everything that she does and ensures peace of mind on each step of the method . So, call Contours Makati today to schedule a meeting with Dr. Claudine Roura and start your journey to increasing your self-confidence and also getting the buttocks that you simply have always dreamt of.

When Dr. Claudine Roura at Contours Makati performs the attention bags removal process, she addresses the fatty tissues or excessive skin by making an incision below the eyelash line or within the lower eye lid, which makes scarring hardly visible after the surgery. This process are often completed in only a few of hours or lesser, supported the complexity of your case. Excessive fat which results in puffiness is then removed, while unwantedly loose skin are often addressed also . Dr. Claudine Roura pay great attention to each detail and ensures that their incision follow the natural creases and features of the face to avoid scarring. This helps you attain aesthetically pleasing outcomes. Once, the attention bags are removed, you get a rejuvenated, youthful, and refreshing look.