Liposuction surgery in Philippines || Contours Makati/Dr. Claudine Roura

VASERLipo is an extremely famous and minimally invasive liposuction procedure that can attain fat reduction outcomes via ultrasound technology. Vaserlipo Manila Philippines targets selected areas of the body fats that oftentimes are resistant to the traditional methods of fat loss. Even with constant exercise and dieting, stubborn fats can stay around your abdomen, upper arms, hips, and more. The look of excessive fat cells around these regions can be quite discouraging, since theses fat layers might hide some firm definition and curves that you have worked very hard to develop. Furthermore, loose skin may lead to a hanging appearance, thus making some areas of your body look worn and older. Liposuction surgery in Philippines can remove fat cells while promoting skin tightening for adding youthful-looking body shape.

Benefits of VASERLipo

Ø Tightens skin around targeted areas for natural-looking, firm results

Ø Needs minimal incision

Ø Removes the pocket of fats resistant to exercise and dieting

Ø Can be utilized along other facial or body contouring rejuvenation processes for optimum results

VASERLipo makes use of ultrasound energy for delivering fat reduction outcomes. Smaller incisions are created around the targeted regions and small probes are put under the skin. The probes offer ultrasound energy for fat cells, thus separating them from the surrounding body tissues for removal. VASERLipo system at Contours Makati targets the excessive fat cells, leaving all the fibrous tissues unharmed. After these cells are detached from the nearby tissues, they then are suctioned gently from the areas using specialized cannulas. Ultrasound energy from VASERLipo can lead to contraction of the collagen fibres under you skin's surface, leading to skin tightening advantages for the patients.

Dr. Claudine Roura brings her years of experience and every year she performs thousands of processes whether it is Breast Fat Transfer Manila Philippines, Breast augmentation with Fat grafting, Fat Transfer Buttocks Manila Philippines, Buttocks Augmentation with Fat grafting or Best Brazillian butt lift Manila Philippines. You can completely count on her expertise and after care services. Get in touch with her at Contours Makati for a free consultation and to discuss your available options.