Dr. Claudine Roura | Contours Makati - VASER Lipo Hi Def® body contouring

At Contours Makati, Dr

At Contours Makati, Dr. Claudine Roura is one among the few doctors within the Philippines to supply the VASER Lipo Hi Def® method, an innovative contouring technique that removes fat deposits around muscle groups during a targeted, precise way. Liposuction can reveal the muscles of that long-desired six-pack, pectorals, buttocks, stomach, arms, or legs, leading to visibly more even contours and a more athletic form.

You can anticipate to the amazing feeling of investing in something truly meaningful: Your body and your personal well-being.

What to expect from VASER Lipo Body Contouring

In a VASER Lipo Hi Def® body contouring treatment, your undesired body fat is removed selectively and gently using ultrasound technology and particularly delicate probes. the sole incisions to the skin are small (about 0.5 cm); they're necessary so as to extract the fat with the hollow suction needles. The resulting small, delicate scars are usually barely visible. The VASER Lipo Hi Def® method is especially gentle on important tissue like nerves, blood vessels, and collagen. What's more, the extracted fat are often added to other locations (lipofilling) to stress muscles and curves and achieve a natural-looking result.