Contours Makati | What Can You Achieve With Nano Fat Grafting

Nano fat grafting, also known as micro fat grafting is a revolutionary and brand new treatment

Nano fat grafting, also known as micro fat grafting is a revolutionary and brand new treatment. Its popularity is increasing exponentially day by day. If you're looking to enhance the delicate and specific areas of the skin, Nano fat grafting is the best treatment for you. This procedure targets fine and delicate skin areas like hands and face. It's ideal for scars, wrinkles, sun damage, skin discoloration, and dark circles. The results of this treatment are second to none and can't be attained by other treatments.

What Can You Achieve With Nano Fat Grafting?

Nano Fat Grafting can improve and restore your skin's appearance leading to a more youthful and fresher feel on your face. Most people like Nano Fat Grafting as it's a natural, safe, and minimally invasive method to boost your looks. It can be used on particular areas that require minimal amount of fats transfer. With this procedure, the contours and fine lines of the face can be corrected and it can also revitalize your skin's color. Due to Nano nature, the process decreases the risks of lumpiness following the injection. Nano fat disperses very well and produce a very smooth filing inside the injected area. This process can be utilized to treat hard wrinkles on chest, hands, and even neck.

Dr. Claudine Roura at Contours Makati is the expert at Nano fat grafting treatment. She will perform the surgery using the best option so that you expect the best results. Contours Makati is the place where cosmetics and beauty meets regenerative medicine and science. Our treatment use the most efficient products and updated technologies that are personalized and customized to meet your exclusive beauty and skin needs.