Dr. claudine Roura/Contours Makati - VASERLipo Manila Philippines

VASERLipo Manila Philippines is the most popular surgical body building procedure

VASERLipo Manila Philippines is the most popular surgical body building procedure. This modern approach is intended to refine the areas treated to attain a more dramatic and pronounced result with lesser downtime. VASERLipo is a body contouring technique that use ultrasound energy to assist break up the fatty tissues selectively for simpler removal. Dr. Claudine Roura has extensive experience and knowledge in performing a range of VASERLipo treatments and can assist you to find out the optimum approach for your required outcome.

Who Should Consider VASERLipo?

Best candidate for a VASERLipo procedure will include those who want to decrease their excessive pockets of fats and improve their body's contour. In addition, those who are in great health and also have a reasonable expectation for the result. In the primary consultation, the Liposuction surgery in Philippines expert will discuss about the treatment plan with you from start to the end to assist you get well-informed on your options and all what can be attained with the procedure.

How Can VASERLipo help you attain your goals?

Advantages of VASERLipo are varied, including short recovery time and improved results for lots of patients. Other enefits include:

Ø Accentuated and refined appearance of muscles in the areas like abdomen, chest, bicpes, triceps, back, hips, and more.

Ø Desired result can be attained in just one procedure

Ø Improved body contour with even and natural-looking results

Ø Smooth skin in areas like arms and necks

Ø Reduced excessive fat in target locations

Your comfort, care, and the best results for you are our main priorities. Before the surgery, we will always take time to go through what you expect and even inform you about the same. The length of this treatment varies based on the unique treatment plan offered to you. You can also contact us for Breast Fat Transfer Manila Philippines, Breast augmentation with Fat grafting, Fat Transfer Buttocks Manila Philippines, Buttocks Augmentation with Fat grafting and Best Brazillian butt lift Manila Philippines. Contact Contours Makati today to find out more about one of our services.