Dr. Claudine Roura | Contours Makati | Vaserllipo Expert in Manila Philippines

Dr. Claudine Roura is one of the top Vaserlipo Manila Philippines expert and she has performed hundreds of fat reduction procedures with the help of all key technologies. She is on the leading-edge of every available fat reduction and body sculpting procedures to fit everyone's needs.
Best Liposuction Philippines
VASERLipo is a highly sophisticated liposuction procedure that utilizes energy to target unwanted fat for precise and smooth results with minimal downtime and quick recovery. The procedure is gentle enough for treating the most sensitive areas of the body. VASER Liposuction surgery in Philippines can remove fats from different areas, like the neck, buttocks, upper arms, knees, thighs, abdomen, back, and hips. It specifically targets the fat cells, leaving all the other tissues unharmed. It helps minimize bruising and discomfort. Other than fat removal, VASERLipo is also great for skin tightening. Following the process, your skin will contract all the treated areas, offering you firm, natural-looking, and smooth results.
With so many options for liposuction that provide outstanding results, which option will be the best one for you? Dr. Claudine Roura at Contours Makati offers the newest in superior liposuction procedures, including VASERLipo. She also thinks that combining different liposuction methods will attain the best outcomes for fat removal, body contouring, and skin tightening. She will work together with you to make a tailored approach to meet your particular needs.
Benefits of VASERLipo

Promotes skin tightening for smooth and firm results
Removes excessive fats from the targeted areas, and is gentle to treat any sensitive area
Removes fat resistant to exercise and diet
Offers precise body contouring
Reduces enlarged male breasts
And more.

VASERLipo isn't an alternative to exercise and diet, and the best person for VASERLipo will be close to their usual body weight. VASERLipo can be an outstanding option for those who want to sculpt and shape their body by simply removing the excessive fats in the targeted areas. The procedure is mainly helpful for treating areas that haven't responded to exercise and traditional weight loss, and is enough gentle to treat even the sensitive areas. Dr.Claudine Roura will meet you to discuss your specific goals and expectations. From initial consultation to post-surgery treatments, we will help you with everything.

For more information visit on Dr. Claudine Roura website.

https://bit.ly/3hgR1aI
https://bit.ly/2AoDGfK
https://bit.ly/3dTH6p8
https://bit.ly/30v2zRz
https://bit.ly/3dSsxCd