Dr. Claudine Roura || Contours Makati || Specialized in Vaserlipo technique

VASERLipo is the newest in body sculpting techniques and it's the best alternative to the traditional liposuction surgery. VASERLipo is known as a minimally invasive process for Surgical body building. VASER makes use of ultrasound energy to quickly and easily breakdown the body fats and it's now considered as a modern technology. VASERLipo also offers more rapid healing, smoother and attractive results, and minimum pain, bruising, and swelling. Contact Dr. Claudine Roura at Contours Makati to know about VASER Liposuction surgery in Philippines.

Vaserlipo Manila Philippines is not just a new technique, but it's a different way to efficiently and precisely remove any unwanted fat

Vaserlipo Manila Philippines is not just a new technique, but it's a different way to efficiently and precisely remove any unwanted fat. It's the latest and the most advanced form of body sculpting at present that permanently and selectively removes all the unwanted body fats. It is an ideal mis of surgeon's finesse, sophistication, and precision allowing a surgeon to generate the most high-definition and dynamic body contouring outcomes. VASER technology is known to use low-frequency ultrasound energies to emulsify the fat cells and also dislodge fats by ultrasound energy.

VASERLipo is considered to be the standard in making precise and high-definition body etching in women and men. This technology also lets a surgeon to harvest viable, high-quality fat which can be then re-injected in other areas of the body without destruction of viable and live fat cells. Dr. Claudine Roura often combines VASER Lipo together with the MicrosAir Power Liposuction technique to offer the most dynamic contouring results.

Which body areas are treated with VASERLipo?

VASERLipo technology allows the removal of both small and large volumes of fats for precise contouring and body sculpting. With such a high versatility, outstanding success can be easily attained in treating neck, jaws, abdomen, love handles, hips, buttocks, arms, thighs, and more.

When you visit Contours Makati, you can expect to meet exclusively and privately with Dr. Claudine Roura who will do a detailed examination to evaluate the location of excessive fat deposit and your skin quality. She will then suggest the most appropriate treatment for you based on your goals and needs.