Contours Makati | Hourglass Tummy Tucks, Hourglass lipo

From the classic age to the film legends, the hourglass figure is the timeless one that celebrates femininity

From the classic age to the film legends, the hourglass figure is the timeless one that celebrates femininity. Everyone is not born with a classic figure. Though the earlier ladies might have attempted to emphasize their assets with restrictive diets and corsets, new innovation in the plastic surgery technologies has now made it simpler for the modern women to attain a classic look while looking natural still.

Hourglass Tummy Tucks offers a striking curvaceous body silhouette simply by combining three different procedures into a single one that is Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Liposculpture. Tummy Tucks surgery is done to shape and flatten the waist. This process uses multi-pronged approaches and modern techniques to overcome the shortcoming of the traditional tummy tucks. This process is ideal for those people who wish to change their complete body shape.

Famous after substantial weight loss or pregnancy, a tummy tuck can tighten your underlying muscles of the abdomen and narrow your waistline, creating an iconic hourglass waist finally. Since this process is more invasive as compared to liposuction, it can take a longer time to recover. But, the nature of this treatment procedure makes it an excellent solution to weak muscles and reduces the risks of excessive skin marring final outcomes.

Dr. Claudine Roura at Contours Makati uses this hourglass tummy tuck process to contour your body in the best way possible. To deliver matchless aesthetic results, she thoroughly evaluates the candidacy of every patient for the process. The revolutionary method will make it possible for you to attain an hourglass figure, the most adorned body shape in women. An hourglass body boasts a definite waist with nice and round hips.

At Contours Makati, our aim is to assist you to attain your dream figure even without compromising your natural figure or beauty. We offer hourglass tummy tuck surgery to focus on your best assets as well as address your concerns. We will help you make the treatment plan which makes you feel confident always in your looks. Get in touch with Contours Makati today to discuss your specific needs.