Contours Makati - Removing any unwanted fat from the buttocks

Buttock Augmentation With Fat Grafting is a safe and completely straightforward way to add curve and volume to a flat, unproportioned and unshaped derriere

Buttock Augmentation With Fat Grafting is a safe and completely straightforward way to add curve and volume to a flat, unproportioned and unshaped derriere. Unfortunately, bottom-targeted exercises and diet cannot help many times. This is where a Brazilian Butt Lift technique can be quite helpful. Not only is this treatment minimally invasive, it also offered additional advantage of removing any unwanted fat from the buttocks.

At Contours Makati, Dr. Claudine Roura can help you with buttock augmentation technique. She understands that deciding to go with a cosmetic treatment like this can be a big decision. But with Dr. Claudine Roura, you are in safe hands.

Buttock Augmentation with Fat Grafting Service at Contours Makati-:

Dr. Claudine Roura has many years of experience in offering surgical and non-surgical body contouring procedures.

100% Safety Records: Contours Makati has an excellent safety record with the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery. Thanks to our rigorous procedures and policies that obey the standards.

UK-based Clinic: Dr. Claudine Roura works and lives here only. She understands that even after taking all precautions to minimize the complications, they do and can arise and thus she is available readily always to handle any problems when they take place.

Personalized quote: You'll always meet directly with the expert surgeon when you contact us. She will evaluate everything to find out your suitability for buttock augmentation with fat grafting and advice the best options for you. Dr. Claudine Roura expertise in this technique is second to none.