Dr. Claudine Roura || Contours Makati || Best Liposuction treatments

Do you want to feel your best? Do you want to get a contoured shape? As a leading liposurgeon in Philippines, Dr. Claudine Roura offers a bespoke variety of Liposuction treatments intended to deliver the best possible patient satisfaction and get positive changes in the lives of their clients. Contours Makati is lead by award-winning and forward-thinking liposurgeon Dr. Claudine Roura, who concentrates mainly on minimally invasive body sculpting treatments like Liposuction surgery in Philippines and Vaserlipo Manila Philippines. With a high concentration on pioneering advanced treatment techniques and medical technology, this is the best VASERLipo clinic in Philippines. We are dedicated to client focused aesthetics, expertise, placing safety, aftercare, and outcome at our practice's core.

 We are dedicated to client focused aesthetics, expertise, placing safety, aftercare, and outcome at our practice's core

Refined and Contoured ShapeOne among the most famous treatments that Contours Makati offers is VASERLipo. This minimally invasive, highly effective treatment removes all the stubborn fat from the areas of the body to offer a beautifully contoured, slimmer shape. Dr. Claudine Roura uses his wide expertise and experience alongside using the newest technology to offer the best possible patient care. Every client gets a bespoke treatment based on individual requirements and desired results.Along with VASERLipo for Surgical body building, Dr. Claudine Roura also offers VASER 4D and VASER Hi-def, the best treatment choice for people looking for a well-defined athletic and muscular appearance. These techniques work best to sculpt the muscles and give an impression of defined, strong muscular groups like pectorals or six-packs. This kind of treatment is the best for people who wish to define and highlight existing muscles and create an enhanced muscle tone.From Breast augmentation with Fat grafting and Breast Fat Transfer Manila Philippines to Buttocks Augmentation with Fat grafting and Fat Transfer Buttocks Manila Philippines, Contours Makati helps you become your best self by having full comfort and confidence in your body and skin. Every treatment we offer is customized to suit every individual's needs and intended to help those people feel great about themselves. Get in touch with us today to find out more about our procedures and treatments.