Dr. Claudine Roura/Contours Makati - Advantages of VASERLipo

If you have a healthy and fit lifestyle, but are annoyed by the stubborn areas of fats that are resistant to exercise and diet, VASERLipo Manila Philippines can be the perfect solution that you require to attain the contoured and toned physique you want. VASERLipo is an advanced process that helps remove unwanted fats from body areas with less pain and less precision than most of the other body contouring treatments. While exercise and diet can assist shed excessive pounds and also tone your muscles, VASERLipo can contour and sculpt your body further in ways that exercise and diet cannot. Dr. Claudine Roura at Contours Makati uses VASERLipo to tighten, reshape, and tone the bodies of both women and men.

VASERLipo is the most versatile and advanced body sculpting as well as skin smoothening treatments. The process uses ultrasonic vibrations of high-frequency to emulsify fats in the targeted areas before removal, making the entire liposuction procedure less painful and quicker.

Advantages of VASERLipo

VASERLipo can assist women and men attain their aesthetic goals like:

Ø A slimming, noticeable effect in just one treatment

Ø Even-textured and toned skin in delicate areas like arms and neck

Ø Easy and quick removal of unwanted fat

Ø Enhanced muscle definition

VASERLipo isn't an option to exercise and a healthy diet. The procedure is perfect for people that are in good health, non-smokers, and near a target weight and want a fast and painless way to remove the stubborn fats from a specific area of their body. Schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Claudine Roura to determine your own candidacy for the procedure and know about the recovery procedure and the outcomes that you can expect.

The VASERLipo treatment plans are completely customized to the desired result of every patient at Contours Makati. Dr. Claudine Roura will go through your expectation and recommend a treatment course to attain your own aesthetic goals during a personal consultation. She will also tell the extensiveness of VASERLipo needed to attain your needed result and the linked prices.