Contours Makati | Blepharoplasty Procedures For Eye Bags Removal

Eye Bags Removal can help both men and women of every age to overcome the signs of aging around, above, and below the eyes

Eye Bags Removal can help both men and women of every age to overcome the signs of aging around, above, and below the eyes. The process is generally done to generate a more youthful and fresher eye look. The aim of this surgery is to relocate or remove the lined, loose, and creepy skin which can be linked with ageing or sun damages. This process is also known as blepharoplasty. This procedure can lead to a fresher, brighter, and more youthful eye area while enhancing the overall facial look without even leaving any signs of surgery.

Different Blepharoplasty Procedures For Eye Bags Removal

Upper blepharoplasty: An upper blepharoplasty process can assist those people who have hanging or loose skin on upper lids area and full, heavy creased look below your eye brows margin.

Lower blepharoplasty: This procedure is done to enhance the tired eyes look caused by the localized area of excessive fat, lined skin, and puffiness under the eyes. These areas are known as eye-bags.

Signs of sun damages and ageing affect the delicate skin around the eyes margin even before the other areas get affected. It's common for the patients to request the procedure before other facial surgeries like laser resurfacing or facelift processes.

Why Dr. Claudine Roura At Contours Makati Is The Best For Your Eye Bags Removal Surgery?

Dr. Claudine Roura is a pioneering eye bags removal surgery provider with many years of experience. She prides herself on offering local and convenient appointments for eye bags surgery. She is highly qualified and experience with her special interest in different plastic surgeries. She offers all her patients with the opportunity to put forward any questions, get simple to understand yet detailed information, along with first-class customized care before and after the treatment.

At Contours Makati, you can rest assured to be in completely caring hands right from the instant you book an appointment here to the final result of your treatment. For addition peace of mind, we offer fixed price packages to all our clients so that they don't have to worry about paying anything extra or any hidden fees.